Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Phil Taylor - Generation 3 - Pre Order
The Phil Taylor Generation 3 darts are now available to pre-order with delivery expected to be April 2016.

View product here - Generation 3
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
$118.. not too bad considering what I thought it would be lol. thanks for posting MadHouse Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
and thank you for posting that big clear pic of them! i didnt know the pixels on the back were silica too. Looks nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
About what most were expecting in the price I think, sure they will still sell well though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I was thinking around the $125 range like the Gen 1 first went for. So The price is good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Not sure if I will be getting a set yet although I do quite like them, but presumably you can also get the forum discount off as well
Love these
(02-04-2016, 04:03 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not sure if I will be getting a set yet although I do quite like them, but presumably you can also get the forum discount off as well

Yes that is correct.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

16g softip eh? And forum discount? Maybe... maybe. Wasn't going to get them. But that might just have swayed me.

If I can convince myself it's not a waste of money over buying say some Cosmos... maybe a birthday present?

They're still really expensive though. Don't get me wrong. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Dang! Time to start saving again. Good looking but pricey darts. But that is Target.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Cool looking darts for sure, just cannot justify buying another set of ( high priced ) darts I know will not suit my throw
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-05-2016, 12:24 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Cool looking darts for sure, just cannot justify buying another set of ( high priced ) darts I know will not suit my throw

I agree ... Hope I can resist the impending frenzy .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
18g soft tips. Incoming Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What if I just sent you Crusher in exchange for them? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

Had to come on here and check these out. I've been away from darts for so long Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Is phil actually throwing these?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First order Carpy 11 864 06-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Mighty Mike Generation II Darts Custom Made Darts 10 1,341 10-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Gada