Harrows Darts.

Barney catches MVG's last dart of 9 darter
There is a clip on Facebook with MVG throwing his last 3 darts, as he throws for D12 Barney catches it before it hits the board lol

I don't know how to get the video to link it but its on this FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Darts-365-80264...4/?fref=nf
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haha that's quality
Ayup Darren

Thanks for posting, thats class.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Brave! Having recently taken a dart to the back of my hand, this isn't something I'd be trying. But class to see
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
haha. is it just me or was that dart not even aimed at d12
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
nice catch lol. Ive tried this before and it didnt end up well
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
There is no barrel on the dart..

It's edited Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-01-2016, 10:04 PM)Kev Wrote: It's edited Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

are you sure? It doesn't look like it to me .... from the way he catches it I'd suggest that it's just had the point removed, or that would have been right through the palm of his hand.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
A couple Dutchmen having a laugh... I like it!

(02-01-2016, 10:25 PM)FireInTheCity Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 10:04 PM)Kev Wrote: It's edited Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

are you sure? It doesn't look like it to me .... from the way he catches it I'd suggest that it's just had the point removed, or that would have been right through the palm of his hand.

I'm pretty sure. Watch it frame by frame (around the 9 sec mark) and pay attention to Barney's shadow on the blue backboard.
(02-01-2016, 11:00 PM)Kev Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 10:25 PM)FireInTheCity Wrote:

I'm pretty sure. Watch it frame by frame (around the 9 sec mark) and pay attention to Barney's shadow on the blue backboard.

lol, fair enough I'll take your word on that..... you can't believe anything you see these days! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
It's not edited... watch the sway of his head... and the movement of the dart into the frame.
He flinches as he grabs it too... it's a pretty easy grab to make if MVG lobs it in, like it looks like he does.

There is no edit on the video

The dart probably has no point in it, but they didn't chop the video up

Hmmmm, It is possible...... I think.....

Reason I say this is notice the way he caught the dart was coming from underneath it with a flatish hand.... So if missed could just cause a deflection. Also it may have been thrown without a point as the point is not visible in his hand.
Its either a soft tip or had the point removed...wouldn't take too many attempts..as said before the darts going at the bull...they have just told mvg to aim at the bull every time so that Barney just needs to sort the timing...greaf video all the same and one to attempt next practice night. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. await pictures of puncture holes