Shot Darts

My 1-20 Double/Treble 'Around the Clock' Routine
Hi Fellow Nutz,

Here is the final clip in the series highlighting another important part of my 'current' practice routine (I also do a drill on the Bull). As you would appreciate this variation is much more demanding than the straight doubles as you have to alternate between doubles and trebles with each number.  Note: To cover all the T's & D's ......I usually start with the D1 and then the next practice session I'll begin with T1 etc.

I've been doing this for around a month or so and I really enjoy the challenge, its great when you want a more intensive workout and/or pushed for time. However if you're starting out I would definitely advise that you need to become comfortable with the straight 1-20 doubles drill first before trying this variation.

I began well enough and was driving along OK before the wheels fell off on 12's and 13's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyway here it is....

https://youtu.be/VOmcbrN-Ykw

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Another good practice routine Dorian...nice video too...going to try this today..let you know the result later Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
Looks like a variant of A3 with 20 targets and one mark per target.  Nice!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advanced Double/Treble Practice Dorian 4 764 07-16-2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Fernando de Oliveira
  Is Round the clock the best practice? Chipdiddytim 16 1,586 05-28-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Dorian
  Treble trainer Bounce Out 12 1,040 03-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  A1 inspired Round the Clock Eyebala 11 1,768 02-17-2016, 12:37 AM
Last Post: BigE
  KEY TREBLE PRACTICE DRILL Dorian 6 2,165 08-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Last Post: nivla
  My Bulls-Doubles practice routine - This routine will improve your game. *Saber* 36 7,248 08-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Machine618
  Double Double / Double Treble Advanced (Looong) Marshall 8 2,706 05-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Last Post: BigE
  Finish routine + Doubles routine rvh1991 7 1,582 02-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: JayPro
  Round the clock anyone? Anabolic 5 1,452 12-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Getagrip