Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Warranties for soft tip boards
I am told the warranty for the V2 board is only 6 months and was told its the same for similar boards but I have not checked yet.

So do you know the warranty for the Gran Board, Dartslive, Dart Connect?

I am sure the Smartman board had at least 12 months or may be more but I will have to find the box to check.

Would you buy such a pricey item with just 6 months warranty?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting Question.
I just checked the 20€ Electronic-Board i bought for my Children. It has a 3-Year-Warranty applying to "material and workmanship".
Manual of a similar Product -> https://www.lidl-service.com/static/1195...074_EN.pdf

In Germany, the most recommended Home Dart Board "Karella Premium Silver" (210€ at the cheapest Reseller) says, 6 Months too.
If you used it longer than 6 Months and it fails it´s up to the Customer to proove that it is a Boards Fault and not a user Fault (using the wrong or too heavy Darts f.E.)
link to German Manual -> https://www.automaten-richter.de/image/d...eutsch.pdf
seems strange as I thought all EU sold products had to have at least 2 years?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Complicated Stuff those warranties.
For Germany, 6 Months are legally OK. After 6 Months the Consumer has to proove that the defect is not from usage.

Pretty hard for a Product you throw constantly Tungsten Pieces at...
Thinking you buy Sandpaper, go Home and Sand your Car. You won´t expect it to last 2 Years, but you would expect you can use it in 2 Years if stored properly.
Yeah a bit of a complicated area then, I would hope it would last more than 6 months though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just had a look over on Amazon usa. Most electronic boards that I see have a "One year warranty against defects"
I think I would want at least 1 year

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm not at home, but when I was installing mine I seem to remember reading that the Gran Board warranty was only 3 months from purchase date.
(01-29-2016, 06:30 PM)andyn0133 Wrote: I'm not at home, but when I was installing mine I seem to remember reading that the Gran Board warranty was only 3 months from purchase date.

Well that's even worse if that's the case!

These boards are not cheap so I would have thought the manufacturers would at least show faith in the product and give at least a 12 month warranty!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Gran board 6 months
Well that's put me off if its only 6 months, may be we are spoilt in regards to warranties here?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft Tip Home Boards barrel1 2 418 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Last Post: barrel1
  Replacement section for soft top boards shingmm 4 959 08-30-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Dannylin
  Soft tip Boards - Most players in Europe? NickB 2 779 03-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  soft tip boards robi10 10 6,461 03-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Shotgun