Darts Buddy

My Key Trebles Practice Video
Hi Nutzers,

I thought I’d share this video to show the benefits that this Key Trebles routine has given me with the hope that some of you will try it and gain from it too. The underlying benefit of practicing this drill regularly though has to be confidence  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .  I’m very comfortable now that when, in a game, I've blocked a treble or I need a key treble to rescue what would otherwise be a poor throw, that I can usually get one or even two trebles. Practiced regularly it will give you confidence and help you get the high out-shots  when you have fallen behind in a game etc.

The important thing to remember is that when starting off is to get your darts close to each treble I don't mind missing all three if I'm just an inch or closer  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

Over a period of time you will gradually land your darts closer, on the wire or in the treble BANG Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

P.S I have hit numerous 171’s (hitting all 3 Trebles) along the way during practice too and boy that feels great too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I recorded this earlier today its not my best round but certainly not my worst either Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Here it is :

https://youtu.be/fyP7bnXiIWs

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Been doing your key trebles routine since november of 2015 Dorian...infact after A1 and A2 drill i do your key trebles routine before going to A3 drill when i practice...and i can see and feel the result when i am  having practice match with friends or other darters in dartpubs...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(01-28-2016, 05:27 AM)nivla Wrote: Been doing your key trebles routine since november of 2015 Dorian...in fact, after A1 and A2 drill i do your key trebles routine before going to A3 drill when i practice...and i can see and feel the result when i am  having practice match with friends or other darters in dartpubs...

Nice one Nivla I remember you saying that you were going to include it in your practice and I'm happy its improving your game.

Note: I did write in an earlier post that if some want to make it slighter harder still, they could add the T17. I have now changed my mind on this as I found it tends to distract from the key numbers and they suffer, instead I include it in a T17/T16/T15 drill which I occasionally do .

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I include T17 and T16 in A3 Drill making it 19 targets for 5 marks each...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Nice one Dorian, your strong on those 20's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So do you count how many darts it takes you to completete it too?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I should have been doing this routine before I played against pro-darter cricket games this morning. Thanks for the idea Dorian
(01-28-2016, 09:57 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice one Dorian, your strong on those 20's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So do you count how many darts it takes you to completete it too?

Thanks Darren,

I used to as a measuring tool but now I tend to focus on the stroke and getting more consistent.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Got ya!

I had a quick go while waiting to go to the gym last night.

I guess I must be strong on the 19's hit 8 T19's while only on 1 of each of T20 and T18 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-29-2016, 10:01 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Got ya!

I had a quick go while waiting to go to the gym last night.

I guess I must be strong on the 19's hit 8 T19's while only on 1 of each of T20 and T18 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's honestly excellent darts Darren after just starting the drill. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well done indeed.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Thanks but was crap on 20's and 18's lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-28-2016, 07:22 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 05:27 AM)nivla Wrote: Been doing your key trebles routine since november of 2015 Dorian...in fact, after A1 and A2 drill i do your key trebles routine before going to A3 drill when i practice...and i can see and feel the result when i am  having practice match with friends or other darters in dartpubs...

Nice one Nivla I remember you saying that you were going to include it in your practice and I'm happy its improving your game.

Note: I did write in an earlier post that if some want to make it slighter harder still, they could add the T17. I have now changed my mind on this as I found it tends to distract from the key numbers and they suffer, instead I include it in a T17/T16/T15 drill which I occasionally do .

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Dorian for the Rep point:s Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
great little routine, reasonably short if you don't have much time for practice and it really builds confidence
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Priestley Trebles Practice Serial 7hriller 38 7,716 12-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Last Post: IndigoSpearz
  Grouping and accuracy practice video neilbirkin 4 1,265 03-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: chak840
  Practicing Doubles And Trebles..... Black Dog 13 3,974 07-20-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dave0251
  Consistency and accuracy practice techniques video neilbirkin 9 1,218 12-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Last Post: shadowdenim
  Finishing practice - video neilbirkin 5 880 10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Lurker1