Harrows Darts.

New darts question?
Fellow Nutz please advise

Over the past year my love of darts has got to the point where I have made my first informed purchase.
I have been playing with a set of MvG 24g that i bought naivley because he's my favourite pro and they were easily obtainable.
Then someone introduced me to the Red Dragon catalogue.
I have come to discover that I naturally grip towards the rear of the barrel and after doing some research on weight and grip I decided to purchase 26g Falcon GTs, my dilemma is after also getting bits and bobs and a set of darts for my playing buddy I got a free set of Flightmasters and i chose 26g Nimrods
I really like them and after a very longwinded post my question is...
Do i only play with the Gts until i get used to them or will it affect my learning if i mix it up between the two?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Play with the whatever your happy with doesn't hurt to experiment with different darts to find what works best
Thanks Crusher
Thats what i was hoping 
Ideally i want to be able to use both sets reasonably well as it would be a shame to just crack the Nimrods out occasionally.
How often should i mix it up ?
Weekly, Monthly or less/more?

Tez

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
I stick mostly with 2 sets but i'm always trying new sets just to see if there's a new "wonder dart" lol
(01-28-2016, 03:11 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Fellow Nutz please advise

Over the past year my love of darts has got to the point where I have made my first informed purchase.
I have been playing with a set of MvG 24g that i bought naivley because he's my favourite pro and they were easily obtainable.
Then someone introduced me to the Red Dragon catalogue.
I have come to discover that I naturally grip towards the rear of the barrel and after doing some research on weight and grip I decided to purchase 26g Falcon GTs, my dilemma is after also getting bits and bobs and a set of darts for my playing buddy I got a free set of Flightmasters and i chose 26g Nimrods
I really like them and after a very longwinded post my question is...
Do i only play with the Gts until i get used to them or will it affect my learning if i mix it up between the two?

I'm a new player myself and have a tendency to want to try EVERY dart I see.  I've been practicing a lot this past month and giving a workout to all ELEVEN (11) NEW SETS I have bought.  I don't recommend buying and trying that many sets, but it has been fun experimenting and comparing.  I've learned a lot about darts, found a favorite weight, length, and grip type.  Been doing the A1 drill 3 or 4 times a day and learning a lot about my grip and stroke.  Fun stuff ..... and nice place this DNF.