Shot Darts

Harrows Marathon
Ayup Comrades

Seems to be a lot of luv for these flights.
My personal fav's, 100mc small standards.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
I love them. These are what I'm using right now and my spares... I have some more on order too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hit my first ever 180 with them too.

.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Ayup Fire

Are they smaller than normal standards?

Shed

(01-25-2016, 10:12 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup Fire

Are they smaller than normal standards?

Shed

... apparently so because they have slightly tapered in sides, although I had no idea at the time I bought them (I just bought loads of different brands/shapes/etc) I just stuck them in (because I liked the skull design) and liked them instantly both because I seemed to throw well with them and because they felt good quality... so I just stuck with them. (one less thing to worry about with my set up) I bought some Unicorn's that were twice the price and they felt so cheap it wasn't funny.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Ayup Fire

Similar here, bought an assortment of standards from Pure.
And found the Marathons to be smaller but by far the best quality.

Shed

(01-25-2016, 10:36 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup Fire

Similar here, bought an assortment of standards from Pure.
And found the Marathons to be smaller but by far the best quality.

Shed

I've just read in another thread that the size/shape of these is their standard across all Harrows 'standard' shape. So that's good news because they work for me.
The marathons and all of harrows flights are top notch, try the retinas, they are poly not laminate like some of the marathons. I like poly over laminate because they dont split.
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
(01-26-2016, 01:47 AM)The Puma Wrote: The marathons and all of harrows flights are top notch, try the retinas, they are poly not laminate like some of the marathons. I like poly over laminate because they dont split.

I will defo be trying out more of the harrows range.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOVE Marathons. I always buy the solid colored versions like white/red/black/blue. They have a non-shiny finish but really hold their shape well. You rarely have to tweak them to get the fins at a 45 degree angle.

Marathons and R4X/Designa are my go to flights. Some darts work better with the Marathons, some work better with the full size flights. In my dart drawer I have just two rows of packaged flights and that's all I use.
Yeah I have a fair few sets too, good flights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You guys talked me into buying a few different sets of Harrows to try...there on there way Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

you won't be disappointed. Definitely one of those dart accessories i always feel comfortable recommending since I rarely hear anyone have anything bad to say about them.

Hold their shape, super durable, last a long time...you cant beat that.

My friend used them with well worn Lewis darts and he's a GOOD player. After about a month the rear fins were almost translucent from wear but hadn't developed a crack/chip, etc.. They were still fine....just well worn.

I ended up getting three different sets, Carbon, Tufflex and Retina.
I've only tried the Carbon so far, they came Monday and I used them Tuesday night and hit my first 180 in 
competition ? I still lost 7-0 though ? 4 days use so far and happy with them.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

Marathons are sooooooo underrated.

The flights are thick but not heavy....and the darts stay at a nice 45 degree angle.

If my darts land too tail up, I switch to Marathons.

50% of my darts use full size designa/R4X.....50% of my darts use Marathon.

I am not a Harrows spokesperson but I would put Marathons (the plain version like white/black/red, etc..) against any Cosmo/L Style setup.
Marathons stay consistent...you don't have to tweak to make the flights look consistent.

Hidden gems = Harrows Marathons. Not carbon fiber, not ultra-stretch 2000, just plain white, red, black, blue.....
Like many I really like the Marathons, no warpage, angles stay correct, no tears just the ink wearing off.

But, my current set of darts likes the full size standard flights, I've tried Ruthless and Pentathlon, both work ok just not as good as the Marathons when it comes to holding their shape, any recommendations from other Marathon fans?