Shot Darts

Help me
Wink 
Hello from Sweden.

Im new to dart and started to practice  regularly. But i have a hard time throwing consistency, i can throw 12-15 darts in realy tight groups. And follow up the same number of darts that looks realy random. Are ther anyone here who i can send a email with a video clip of me throwing, so you can analyze my flaws and what to improve and how to.

Pm me your email and i will send video. Thanks in advance
Heya, welcome to DNF Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I get that sometimes myself. I can hit a purple patch and then everything just seems to go off for a bit. Then I improve again, and drop off again.

Why not look into Flight School? It's run by George Silberzahn here on the forum, it's an awesome way to help you develop as a player. It can really help with consistency and grouping, that's what the initial exercises aim to do (or that's my understanding of their aim at least). Either way, you might even learn a few things you never knew before!

I'll put a link here to the forum topic all about it so you can have a look for yourself.

https://dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=494

Also why not introduce yourself over in the "introduce yourself here" section? Would be great to know more about you! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Indeed.....flight school is the best way to improve and keep your game in top shape.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

Welcome to the forum, you can post the video of your throw here and we can try to help you out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have signed up for FS and ordered the book Beginning to End. Video is on the way
(01-25-2016, 08:20 PM)Dartvader Wrote: I have signed up for FS and ordered the book Beginning to End. Video is on the way

Good one! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(01-25-2016, 12:48 PM)Dartvader Wrote: Hello from Sweden.

Im new to dart and started to practice  regularly. But i have a hard time throwing consistency, i can throw 12-15 darts in realy tight groups. And follow up the same number of darts that looks realy random. Are ther anyone here who i can send a email with a video clip of me throwing, so you can analyze my flaws and what to improve and how to.

Pm me your email and i will send video. Thanks in advance

Welcome,,,, Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.