Double Top Darts.

B4 vs 315*44
Confused? Eh, whatever Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As requested by Edgar, here's a before-and-after of my Blade 4 and 315 (105 at 20 wedge, 19 wedge and bull) lots of 44 gram goodness. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Before:

Whole board

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

20 wedge

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

19 wedge

Bull segment

After:

Whole board

20 wedge

(grey bit in 18 wedge is just a reflection)

19 wedge

Bull segment

So yeah, 315 more holes in the board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't know much about board wear so I'll let you guys be the judge of that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
What kind of points do you use?
(01-24-2016, 12:00 AM)Cyanide Wrote: What kind of points do you use?

I just used the standard points that came with the 44g-ers for this test. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Usually I use standard points too - in my Priestleys atm I have some One80 Reflex conversion points.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts