Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

RD Krzysztof Wojciechowski 20g Softtip + Conversion review
Hello Nuts,

browsing the RedDragon Page a Set of Darts dragged my Attention.

These are the Signature Darts of Krysztof Wojciechowski, a Darts "Professional" from Poland, released in 2013.

Player Profile at Dartsdatabase

This is how they are advertised by RedDragon:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

These are 24.40 GBP / 33.04€ /~35 USD incl. Shipping UK->Germany.
I ordered on a Sunday evening and got them in the Postbox the next Friday in a padded Envelope.
No Tracking# and no Status Updates in your RD Account.

Inside you get the usual RD Plastic Bag and a (pretty neat) Tri-Fold-Wallet. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Included are the Barrels with Soft Tips and Red Aluminum Shafts attached,
1 additional set of Shafts, 2 Sets of Standard Shape "Hardcore" Flights (Plain Red and Plain Black),
a Point Protector and the Guarantee Card.

Next Picture are the Darts with the provided Material:

The Measurements:

And the Weights, Barrel only:

With the provided Shaft and Flight, no Tip:

+ the included Soft Tip:

Fitted with Target Pixel Tip, Med Pro-Grip Shaft and Target Vision Flight:

And swapped the Soft Tip with a 30mm Target Titanium Point:

wich is how i throw them (for now) at Home:

"So how are they flying Mr. Shotgun?"

Well, they do pretty well.
With my Setup they land slightly Tail Up, almost the same as my Gen2 Taylor 9Five.

The Shark Grip at the End is very grippy and the Taper in the Middle helps with a consistent Grip (if you are a rear Gripper) and adds to the overall Grip, not by it´s Surface but by it´s Shape. 
From the Front, the First 2 Rings at the Taper are square Cut with sharp Corners.
The next Rings are Cut in in a Half-Circle-Shape and don´t feel grippy at all.

The Balance Point, with the provided Aluminum Shafts and the Pro-Grips, is in the middle tapered Section of the Dart.

Overall this is a well balanced, good flying Rear-Gripper-Dart at a reasonable Price.
Although the Thraeds are a bit rougher than f.E. Targets Threads are they are well worth to Order.

If you need any further Information feel free to ask. I´m here.

Have a  nice Weekend.
Great job Markus, well done! They look really nice and I like the look of them with the Ti points on too. I just got the steel tip version off Dave2604 today, not had chance to try them yet but they look like the could be good for a front gripper and also a very good one for rear grippers who like a front bias dart. +1 for you sir! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Darren.

I´m looking forward to see your review of the Steel Tips. Mine isn´t half as good as yours.
(01-23-2016, 09:57 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Thanks Darren.

I´m looking forward to see your review of the Steel Tips. Mine isn´t half as good as yours.

I wont be reviewing the ones Dave sent but if  I like them I will get another set and review those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your review is fine, far better than my first review was Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Softtip] D.Craft Hacchi Trainingdarts, 13.5g theblindPew 9 574 02-08-2019, 02:13 AM
Last Post: LKH9
  Designa fuse 90 904 softtip pietjeekes 2 744 01-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Last Post: pietjeekes
  [Softtip] Target RISING SUN80 Gen3 Haruki Muramatsu theblindPew 10 1,657 12-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Last Post: theblindPew