Double Top Darts.

Blade 4 or B4 DC??
here in the US, we can generally get the Blade 4 for about $65.  The Dual core runs $10 to $13 more.
With this pricing in mind, would you pay an extra $13 for the dual core version??  Opinions sought.  Thanks
DC. Roto lock system WELL worth the extra $'s, no question.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

here in the UK Amazon sell the Blade 4 for less than £20 with free postage at the moment but the B4DC is thought to be better, I prefer the Blade 4 of the 2 as I find the dual core soft. Shame you cannot get the Gladiator 2 boards though.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
B4DC
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-22-2016, 09:57 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: here in the UK Amazon sell the Blade 4 for less than £20 with free postage at the moment but the B4DC is thought to be better, I prefer the Blade 4 of the 2 as I find the dual core soft. Shame you cannot get the Gladiator 2 boards though.

Some things are cheaper in the UK??
(01-22-2016, 09:45 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: here in the US, we can generally get the Blade 4 for about $65.  The Dual core runs $10 to $13 more.
With this pricing in mind, would you pay an extra $13 for the dual core version??  Opinions sought.  Thanks

So far, 2 darts nutz say the DC is worth the extra money ..... one prefers the reg B4
Amazon. B4DC on sale for $73 with free shipping compared to $59.99 for the B4.

So an extra $13. If the board last a year, which it should with proper rotation, that's about 3½ cents extra per day Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-22-2016, 10:14 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Amazon. B4DC on sale for $73 with free shipping compared to $59.99 for the B4.

So an extra $13. If the board last a year, which it should with proper rotation, that's about 3½ cents extra per day Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I cant believe you sat and worked that out LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I just ordered a B4DC from A-Z and forked over the extra cash just because they sponsor the forum. They have free shipping too.
I have a B4 board and it held up pretty good for 2 years but wanted something a little different this time.
Good luck with your purchase
Wink 
(01-22-2016, 10:14 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Amazon. B4DC on sale for $73 with free shipping compared to $59.99 for the B4.

BUT ....... if I only use the board 108 days out of the year, the cost is OVER 12 cents per day used!  That's a lot of money.

BUT, if only used 108 days a year, perhaps I'll get 2 YEARS out of it and my math would be all faaaked up.

Cy - are you suggesting that it's probably worth a little extra?
I've only played on a B4DC. Never had one in my home. But... from what I've read here and other places, the roto lock makes setting up super easy. Probably worth the extra money right there. And since you should be rotating every few days I'd say go for it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Splurgeeeeee
(01-22-2016, 11:07 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I've only played on a B4DC. Never had one in my home. But... from what I've read here and other places, the roto lock makes setting up super easy. Probably worth the extra money right there. And since you should be rotating every few days I'd say go for it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Splurgeeeeee

Just found a DC for the price of a regular!  And since the Bulls and Gladiator CANNOT be found in the US, I think I'll get it!!
I have 3 blade 4s and 3 G2s . I gave a friend a new B4dc and it is my Favorit.
I would go for the B4DC, had both, rotated them equally frequent, the B4DC seemed to get roughened up a tad slower . Can't go wrong with either really, both superb boards.
(01-22-2016, 10:54 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I just ordered a B4DC from A-Z and forked over the extra cash just because they sponsor the forum. They have free shipping too.
I have a B4 board and it held up pretty good for 2 years but wanted something a little different this time.
Good luck with your purchase

Cheers!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade 5 vs. Blade 5 dual core MrStair 18 915 10-29-2020, 09:41 PM
Last Post: blink180
  Gladiator 3 vs blade 5/blade 5 dc Jared Thomas Webster 19 8,896 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Chappers