Harrows Darts.

DartsEdge.com - Scorer + more
I am pleased to announce the first preview of DartsEdge.com

https://www.dartsedge.com

What is it?
Currently DartsEdge is just a basic 501 and 301 scorer. Nothing too exciting as yet but our product will grow into a vast statistical training platform. Currently we are developing the core scorer modules.

Why does it exist?
Because I was unhappy with existing scorer offerings on the App Store and I have some things that I believe would help me improve that no other scorer offers.

Things to note:
This first GUI was put together to test some design concepts, currently its fixed resolution and for the next few days it will be not too mobile friendly (we will also be releasing a free scorer app on Android, iPhone and Windows).

Why show it off now?
Because we want people to use our product from the get go and grow along with our offering, eventually registration will be open and you will start logging stats and with that our practice area will grow with your own skill at your own pace. We have some other features to offer but we are unable to discuss those until they are completed.

I will post here with future updates.
Your welcome to the site buddy ( thanks for the intro) and we are all looking for the perfect scorer but please continue to contribute rather than use us as a form of advertising....I only mention because it has happened before so I'm sure you understand
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Completely agree with you there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks neat enough but I was just trying it with my mouse pointer and it would only register my input when I had the pointer on the black of the numbers, when it was on the green squares it would not work?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for letting me know on that, ill have a look into it, what web browser do you use?
You can also use the keyboard to enter scores over the mouse input but im trying to make score entry as flexible as possible.
(01-22-2016, 03:57 PM)DartsEdge Wrote: Thanks for letting me know on that, ill have a look into it, what web browser do you use?
You can also use the keyboard to enter scores over the mouse input but im trying to make score entry as flexible as possible.

I am using Explorer at present Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ok thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ill check it out on there.

Also note that a score higher than 180 can not be entered and the click will be ignored if it would make the score higher than 180. You will eventually be able to enter dart by dart or total score for the throw.
(01-22-2016, 05:03 PM)DartsEdge Wrote: Ok thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ill check it out on there.

Also note that a score higher than 180 can not be entered and the click will be ignored if it would make the score higher than 180. You will eventually be able to enter dart by dart or total score for the throw.

Sounds good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have now updated DartsEdge.com to work a lot better on mobile devices (landscape is required and forced by media querys). I still have some tweaking to do though with the styles and layout, but it works a lot better than it did.

Cricket scorer will be added next and then a practice scorer.

as a side note to this...
The core scorers will always be free, some will require user registration.
Registration will provide a lot of statistical and training tools and some other features which I cant go into yet.
Scorers will support up to 4 players, either guests or multiple registered players.

The intention of this website and future app is that when your in the pub with your mate and too drunk to score properly, You can be up and playing with the DartsEdge scorer with no cost and no fuss. We may allow non intrusive advertising but the scorer modules will never have them whilst you are playing a game.
Hey All, I just wanted to announce that after quite a long delay in development due to personal reasons I am back on development of this scoring software. DartsEdge.com is back online. Once I have sorted out the SSL certificates I will allow user registration.

My next steps of development will be to introduce a cricket scorer and introduce a SDTx based score entry interface on top of the current numerical entry system.
(06-19-2017, 12:59 PM)DartsEdge Wrote: Hey All, I just wanted to announce that after quite a long delay in development due to personal reasons I am back on development of this scoring software. DartsEdge.com is back online. Once I have sorted out the SSL certificates I will allow user registration.

My next steps of development will be to introduce a cricket scorer and introduce a SDTx based score entry interface on top of the current numerical entry system.

No name entries? Odd. I like it though. Nice and clean. Look forward ro seeing Cricket version. Appreciate your time and effort

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pro Darter App - Online Dart Scorer / Practice Tool BenMay 44 63,695 11-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: smooth667