Harrows Darts.

Target Vision 360
Does anyone have first hand experience with the Vision 360 dartboard light? 

Pros/Cons? 

Thoughts?

Do you think it's priced fair for the market?

I am aware it's not available in the US.

Thanks
Scott
Wayne is pretty convincing

And the UK shops wont send it to the US so might be worth stocking it
Legally they can't. Neither can Target. There is a conflicting patent.
I just want a good review of the light. Not from Wayne. He is going to say he loves it.

I want someone who has it or has played on it to give me some feedback on it.

Would anyone in the states even want it if you could have it?
Looks great but just cannot justify blowing my darts budget for the next 6 months on it. If it was around the £100 mark I would have bought one already!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I'm not sure if anyone has it yet or not, everyone is sold out or doesn't have it in stock until March, so it might be a wait and see for it, unless Grip does a review
didnt darren play on one at the target release ?
(01-21-2016, 09:09 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Looks great but just cannot justify blowing my darts budget for the next 6 months on it. If it was around the £100 mark I would have bought one already!

The retail price is £99.90

I played on the prototype version at the Target launch and thought it was a great piece of kit.  They've improved it since the launch by making the ring a bit further out.  If it was compatible with the Unicorn wall clamp that I use to hang my boards up then Iw ould have ordered one straight away.
So around the $150 to 160 mark (around 100GBP) in the states, you would think is fair?
$150 would be a fair price
Yea the mount. I use Shot (or Gran) puck style mounts for all my boards. That will be troublesome. Same for the Unicorn style. Such a convenient mount style. Wonder how difficult it would be to affix the light behind the mount to the wall and still use the puck style or Unicorn style mount?... Thinking out loud...
(01-21-2016, 09:23 PM)A-ZDarts Wrote: Yea the mount. I use Shot (or Gran) puck style mounts for all my boards. That will be troublesome. Same for the Unicorn style. Such a convenient mount style. Wonder how difficult it would be to affix the light behind the mount to the wall and still use the puck style or Unicorn style mount?... Thinking out loud...

Personally I think I'm going to get one of the Home Pro fittings that Darren reviewed - only a little bit dearer but comes with a built in surround and just fits over the board like a normal surround
If we did go to China for a mass produced LED style light system, shipping would be an issue. So would have to bring in at least a half container to try to keep ship costs down. This may bring us closer to the $200 mark though. hmmm.....
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

thats the bracket for it, if that helps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TARGET VISION 360 vs TARGET CORONA? DalePickard 40 8,788 09-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: codo180
  Target Vision 360 with Portable Dartstand? death 1 612 01-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Del