Harrows Darts.

dartboard suggestion
Finally my Blade 4  needs replaced. It's lasted 2 years with up to 3 hours a day throwing, but mostly averaging 2 hours a day. The outer bull ring is almost split in two!

I'm going for either the Blade 4 duel-core or Shot bandit plus. 

I've looked at the reviews and I'm leaning to the Blade 4 DC. What's the general consensus here?

Thanks for your help folks
Blade anything is the best , forget the rest
Yup, B4DC, just bought my second one, really happy with first one so no reason switch. Gets at least an hour a day on weekdays and a lot more on weekends. Lasted over a year and still in decent shape. Few soft spots around bull or it would still be fit for another few months. The Bandits are nice, softer and quieter, good board too. We have a few at our league location that have lasted well. Retailer sells both and and advised the B4DC marginally over the Bandit. Either or a good choice. Enjoy!!!
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

go for the blade 4 then if you enjoyed it. Its a great board and lasts awhile. I also have a Shot! Bandit Plus board up and its also a great board. Also, if you get ta B4DC you won't have to edit your signature Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks for the intel guys. B4DC is on the horizon just after a couple hours and I got the go ahead from the house manager.
I think B4DC followed very closely by the G2 but I still think boards are a bit like how we like darts, some prefer one type over another but also sometimes people get a duff one which sours the experience, I have had 2 B4DC's though and both been good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Blade blade blade. I've had the DC and the normal. Both top boards, prefer the look of the DC and the rota lock is the best, but actual board performance there's no difference in my opinion.

Wish my G2 didn't look like crap after such a short time, or I'd have a lot more 180s as the wires are considerably thinner.

But stick with Winmau. Tried and tested, been about for years and in my mind the best boards you can get.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Winmau all the way
Are the Blade 4 still £19.99 with free postage from Amazon?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Haven't tried the shot bandit, but currently using a B4DC and it is the best board I have ever had so I would recommend it
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(01-21-2016, 02:31 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Are the Blade 4 still £19.99 with free postage from Amazon?

Not sure about Amazon but I got my B4 from Argos for £18. Pretty sure there was a deal on B4DC for around £30odd
(01-21-2016, 02:31 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Are the Blade 4 still £19.99 with free postage from Amazon?

18.99 last time I checked (2 weeks ago). But unless you're prime you'll need an add on item to take you over 20 for the free delivery.
Which was the same price as argos anyway so rather than wait I picked one up same day. The DC was on offer, saving 3 quid at 36.99 at argos too.
You guys are lucky to be close to the source, Argos. I'll most likely just order this from one of our sponsors here. A-Z has done me right before as they have helped so many of us here. I think I have a discount code for them?

Thanks again for the advice
(01-21-2016, 04:21 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: You guys are lucky to be close to the source, Argos. I'll most likely just order this from one of our sponsors here. A-Z has done me right before as they have helped so many of us here. I think I have a discount code for them?

Thanks again for the advice

No Amazon there?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average