Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Private message
Hi there having problems with sending private message or viewing other peoples private stuff. 

Why?
(01-20-2016, 11:21 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: Hi there having problems with sending private message or viewing other peoples private stuff. 

Why?
Did you read the rules ?You must have 5 posts before some things are available. Once you have at least 5 posts sign out then back in.
(01-20-2016, 11:25 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 11:21 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: Hi there having problems with sending private message or viewing other peoples private stuff. 

Why?
Did you read the rules ?You must have 5 posts before some things are available. Once you have at least 5 posts sign out then back in.
Nice thanks. Not good in reading  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Welcome to the site! Where pretty much all we do is read. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-20-2016, 11:25 PM)*Saber* Wrote:

Why?

I see....
Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

where's best to do this? Only i don't want to ruin any threads by repeat posting 

Thanks
(03-27-2017, 09:35 AM)mrben2475 Wrote: Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

where's best to do this? Only i don't want to ruin any threads by repeat posting 

Thanks

Just read threads and contribute/comment on posts if you have an opinion on them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

(03-27-2017, 09:35 AM)mrben2475 Wrote: Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

Thanks

Pretty sure it's 50 posts not 15.

Easily achieved if you are new as there are literally hundreds of unread posts to comment on.

Get stuck in and enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers 
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(03-27-2017, 10:07 AM)jc14 Wrote:

Thanks

Just read threads and contribute/comment on posts if you have an opinion on them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great thanks  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-27-2017, 01:14 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote:

Thanks

Pretty sure it's 50 posts not 15.

Easily achieved if you are new as there are literally hundreds of unread posts to comment on.

Get stuck in and enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers 
Tez

Thanks Tez :thumbup: