Double Top Darts.

What darts to buy
Ive been playing darts for 5.5 years. I'm deciding what darts to buy. My two options are the Target power 9five gen 2 or the unicorn phase 5 rosso.
I would suggest there are actually hundreds of other options.

Welcome to the forum... how about an introduction.

Your'e a Dartsnut, get both LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Get the Phase 5 Rosso's.

Just a simple Lowe style dart without the flash. To me it will always be a classic.

Plus Rosso's have such a unique color (and the best Unicorn case ever with green stitching)
If you are buying to test I would go with the cheaper...if you know you like that style of barrel but can't decide on appearance I would have to go rosso's but it's all personal opinion...the targets do have a slightly higher grip level imo so consider that as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-20-2016, 01:03 AM)Regulatori Wrote: Get the Phase 5 Rosso's.

Just a simple Lowe style dart without the flash. To me it will always be a classic.

Plus Rosso's have such a unique color (and the best Unicorn case ever with green stitching)

I'd agree. Those darts do not suit me but I'd fancy owning the Rosso's.  An all time classic dart.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro