Target Darts.

Help with practice tips please
In my league we play double in double out 501 I struggle with my doubles and struggle getting higher scores any help is good help so comment anything you think could help me and thanks in advance
Im new to the forum
If you are looking to score better right away, start throwing 19's ( if you haven't already done so). Find the thread on Bob's 27, it will help you practice your doubles.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

I saw a thread on here a couple weeks back and it had some ideas 're practicing that I've had a few goes at.

-Round the world (1-20) in the "fat" part of the board between the trip and double)
-Round the world in the "skinny part of the board (between the outer bull and triple)
-Round the world at doubles
-Round the world triples

I count the shots taken via calculator on my phone and see if there is any improvement, to start with I thought it was stupid, "why would I need to aim/hit triple 4?" but I think its all about being able to hit what you are aiming for, whilst I haven't seen consistant improvement yet in the numbers I feel im getting closer to the marks (most times) early days for me though...jury is out as to wether it will work.

BTW slighty off topic but, I struggle to understand the "double in" aspect of the game, its a freakin hard enough game as it is without making you do that....would've thought it would detur new players to the game.....my thoughts anyway.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

I love double in double out. My advice is to pick your favorite double to start on. Mine is d18. Then have a backup double if you block it or miss horribly. My backup is d16.

I love d18. I hit it 50%-60% of the time.

Just have a plan.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello there and welcome to dartsnutz...i would strongly suggest FLIGHT SCHOOL..its free...this will help you... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(01-19-2016, 05:39 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: I love double in double out. My advice is to pick your favorite double to start on. Mine is d18. Then have a backup double if you block it or miss horribly. My backup is d16.

I love d18. I hit it 50%-60% of the time.

Just have a plan.

I love double in games. At worst, they help you practice doubles.
(01-19-2016, 06:39 AM)nivla Wrote: Hello there and welcome to dartsnutz...i would strongly suggest FLIGHT SCHOOL..its free...this will help you... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Iv signed up just waiting for the files
Im new to the forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawson Murschell practice tips... Great White North 2 549 04-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Great practice tips from Barney Dorian 6 2,307 07-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Last Post: sbroon