Harrows Darts.

Anyone Tried Mark McGeeney Darts?
Has anyone got a set and could review them?
I want to know if the grip is similar to the wide rings on wades.
Im almost certain I will get a set and if the smooth bit doesn't work for my thumb, I'll get them modified.
Got a link to them ?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://www.a180.co.uk/product.php/6491/...a7c4ab21e8
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.a180.co.uk/product.php/6491/...arts-22-5g
remind me of some other darts, a bit like the MVG's
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The rings are more similar to the back of Kyle Anderson unicorn darts
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very much like MVG's and look a nice Dart.
Nice looking dart though and the price is great!
(01-18-2016, 05:23 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Has anyone got a set and could review them?
I want to know if the grip is similar to the wide rings on wades.
Im almost certain I will get a set and if the smooth bit doesn't work for my thumb, I'll get them modified.

Can't help with any ifo but if the plain section in the centre is a problem have a look at the " Pecker" Woods darts, same maker,  price, & weight, difference seems 2 mm longer, but centre' s machined may be worth a look.
That's true they do, but the grip doesn't look as appealing to me....
Either way, I have now ordered these so when they come I will try and do a bit of a review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
L
(01-25-2016, 08:24 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: That's true they do, but the grip doesn't look as appealing to me....
Either way, I have now ordered these so when they come I will try and do a bit of a review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let me know if you don't ever get on with mcgeeney, I will buy them off of you to try !
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can't wait for your review wes!
Got the darts in yesterday! Shame really because I want to try them but I have a big tournament Sat/Sun. 

Must. stick. match. darts....

I am putting 30mm gold smooth storm points in them now though.

First impressions before the actual review:

The grip matches wades wider grooves exactly. Side by side, they are identical and feel the same.
They are much shorter though, but still not much fatter.
The smooth bit isn't in a great spot for my thumb so we will see how they fly without modifications...

A180 sends them simply in a point protector and a small plastic bag. No problem from me! It keeps the cost down on a great set of darts
and I don't need to create extra waste with their flights, stems, and case!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
I received a set of the McGeeney darts yesterday and threw them for an hour.

Excellent darts!! For the price I can really recommend them.
2017 stats:                            2018 stats:
200 x 180 score                       94 x 180 score
129 x 100+ finish                      54 x 100+ finish
170 highest finish                     160 highest finish (2x)
Best leg; 12 darts (2x)              Best leg; 11 darts

Highest avg in best of 13 game; 80,93
My friend Karl at A180 sponsors Mark and has his kit at a good price, £20 ( just under )
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Unicorn McGeeney darts Nick Androulidakis 5 738 08-18-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Nick Androulidakis
  new monster dart - mark 3 shingmm 6 2,008 04-20-2017, 04:50 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10