Harrows Darts.

Dart Mentorship
I have noticed that Bob Anderson and Terry Jenkins offer dart instruction.

Does this work? How effective is it? 

and 

Does anyone in North America offer this?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
I heard someone who had a Jenkins lesson say it helped them but no idea if it will work for everyone.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I would pay Jenkins money just to hang out for a couple days!

I'd love for Chizzy to show me how he gets into his 180 groove, but he'd have to come with subtitles or an interpreter so I could understand him. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'd really like Andy Fordham if not for the darts, then for the pints.
(01-18-2016, 03:44 PM)Jugger Wrote: I would pay Jenkins money just to hang out for a couple days!

I will get Fallon Sherrock! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-18-2016, 04:13 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: I'd love for Chizzy to show me how he gets into his 180 groove, but he'd have to come with subtitles or an interpreter so I could understand him. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I read chizzy... and before I finished reading the sentence... I was thinking 'how the crap could you understand him???'. I never have an issue with accents or brogues... but his mouth doesn't work like a normal human being.

and the Viking quit drinking. It nearly killed him.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(01-18-2016, 09:14 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 04:13 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: I'd love for Chizzy to show me how he gets into his 180 groove, but he'd have to come with subtitles or an interpreter so I could understand him. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I read chizzy... and before I finished reading the sentence... I was thinking 'how the crap could you understand him???'. I never have an issue with accents or brogues... but his mouth doesn't work like a normal human being.

and the Viking quit drinking. It nearly killed him.

I know Andy had to quit because his liver was shot to hell, but I was thinking I'd be drinking the pints and watching the big man sweat bullets trying to not have a few and in the meantime tossing some darts.  I need all the edge I can get.
(01-18-2016, 03:44 PM)Jugger Wrote: I would pay Jenkins money just to hang out for a couple days!

Me too and I reckon you'd have a bit of fun along the way Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."