Unicorn

CUESOUL - The Sky Wolf 16g

CUESOUL The Sky Wolf 16g (Stainless Steel Barrel)

My review is here : Korean, English(Google Translate)
Nice Won, some impressive detailed info in your pics! I like the shape of that, they should make it a tungsten steel tip version looks like it would be good for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2016, 11:07 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice Won, some impressive detailed info in your pics!  I like the shape of that, they should make it a tungsten steel tip version looks like it would be good for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you. 
When I reviewed this barrel, I think it is for you hahaha. : )
LOL yeah your right it looks just right Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cuesoul makes some cool looking darts. Nice review bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Good review of a product I'd never heard of. Excellent close ups