Harrows Darts.

Cliff Lazarenko Gold 26g darts in original packaging
These have never been used, a set sold for £80 on Ebay yesterday:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I saw the ones on ebay yesterday - not enough dosh in the bank to buy them myself though lol. Out of interest how much would a set of natural ones go for unopened? Reason for the question is I played someone last week who was using a set and he said he had another set at home still unopened in their original packaging
I think if they are earlier than the gold ones and still in original packaging then they should be worth £50 but I can think of at least one guy who may pay a lot more than that.

Estimating value is never easy as at the end of the day they could make a lot more if the right collectors are after them, but thats what I would say was a reasonable amount. If I was selling them I would be disappointed if they sold less than £50.

I think something like the Lazarenko darts are more rare than those Bristow cocked finger darts and yet they sell for silly money.

I have some natural Lazarenkos too but not in the original packaging.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

How thick are these? And how long?
Ill Buy them off you grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

and if your friend is selling the silver ones @mc1958 ill buy those too lol
Stunning darts Grip, and IMO look a lot tastier than most of the modern darts with all the knurling, ghost grip, latitudinal grip etc - the simplicity of the old players darts is fantastic.

Its really good to see old darts like these in their original condition - thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes they are a nice dart, will get the measurements when I can.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

No thanks for me for bumping it? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anyone know where i could get a natural set 22-24 gram?
(02-17-2014, 11:40 PM)mentos Wrote: No thanks for me for bumping it? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for bumping it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. lol

(02-17-2014, 11:41 PM)mentos Wrote: Anyone know where i could get a natural set 22-24 gram?

I think I have some but cant remember the weight. Was going to stick em on the bay

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ill be fair, so if grip sells me his then you can buy mine..... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Daniel i made a comment in your picasa album
may all the doubles be with you

Daz think about all the darts you could buy with the money from selling these. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darren, you should start your own TV show....

"Antique Dart Show".....people bring their old darts to you and you appraise them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Pretty nice barrels by the way - hope you get what you think they're worth!
Good idea! Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Original twomlows? David Arrowsmith 11 293 12-13-2020, 11:52 PM
Last Post: JerseyJon
  Keith Dellar original spring loaded darts Russell2305 14 1,612 11-27-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  Lazarenko and Deller darts carlmuscleman67 8 1,422 11-15-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  Cliff Lazarenko unicorn gold 20 gram The phantom 2 1,026 04-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Cliff Lazarenko The phantom 5 1,055 03-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  John Lowe 24g Darts In Original Packaging from 1980's Getagrip 23 12,533 01-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Original Twomlows David Arrowsmith 1 623 04-13-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  gold durro darts owdlad 12 5,349 06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
  Gold Ti Lowe 21g darts in original packaging Getagrip 33 8,732 01-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: stuart180
  Unicorn Gold Plated Brass Darts a few sets Getagrip 4 1,832 09-16-2013, 12:44 PM