Unicorn

Scotty Waites 23g 2nd Gen
Scotty Waites 23g 2nd Gen
Barrel 50.8 Width 6.50

Barrel has a soft feel to it.

Grip doesn't feel harsh on the fingers,for me the grip feels a 2.5 /5 possibly due by the fact the smooth centre section of the barrel.

Winmau Prism 48cm shafts (not inc screw part)come as part of the standard set up,which for my pretty poor throw helps me throw them with some degree of accuracy.Short stems measure 35cm (not inc screw part)

Flights Winmau Scotty2 Hotty , which are standard size dimplex flights
Darts - Red Dragon Wesley Harms 24g
Dartboard - Winmau Blade 5

really good looking darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
How does the back grip (those razor/shark looking thing) feel? how would you rate the grip there out of 5?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers George, very nice darts I got my set the other day too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2016, 03:37 AM)Mr.K Wrote: How does the back grip (those razor/shark looking thing) feel? how would you rate the grip there out of 5?

Holding the dart the grip doesn't feel that grippy,but rubbing down the grip with your finger is were you can feel how grippy it is and would say its a medium grip 3
Darts - Red Dragon Wesley Harms 24g
Dartboard - Winmau Blade 5

Looks great! I like the black/ orange theme Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
How is the weight balance ?
Lovely looking darts with a very intriguing grip. Nice setup on them too
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Does anybody know if these new sett and Scotty old style throw similar thanks.
I love the look of them! Got a set of the old Scottys on the cheap but these look much nicer. Thanks for the pictures, can never really tell from the manufacturers shots what to expect.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
nice looking set there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Lovely dart just put extra short stems on mine
I agree and a real bargain at Argos, gonna get the coated one's soon.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(05-20-2018, 11:44 PM)Shima Wrote: I agree and a real bargain at Argos, gonna get the coated one's soon.

Yes if I carry on well with these I fancy the coated ones as well
There must be also another version of it, the one je played in the BDO championship, looks like the groove is slightly deeper and his logo is etched on them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g