Darts Buddy

Power max standard or shape size?
https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-power-...the-world/

Does anyone know if the above flights are the larger or smaller standard flights? I've had she other McCoys flights that are the smaller standard but these say ruthless in the description and all the ruthless flights I've had are the larger size. 

Thanks
Good question, I'd be interested in this answers too. Thanks for the heads up on the McCoys, I was very close to ordering them a couple of times.
It'd be nice if retailers could categorize them as 'full standard' or something like that.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Yeah. I don't mind either but prefer the larger. It's usually ok as each manufacturer sticks to one size but not all do, think targer do both n don't label them differently.
The powermax flights are large.bigger than the no 6 . A set of powermax came with my eagle power drives. Nice flights!
What I do know is the Target pro vision are smaller than the pro 100.
Unicorn standard is smaller than normal standard (go for big wings if you want a full size unicorn)
Harrows marathon and i assume most of the harrows range are smaller than standard.
Winmau and RD standard are full size in my experience as are ruthless (unless stated as 'mini').

It is a potential minefield lol.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Just look at the edges of the flight.

Flat = Standard
Angle inward = Shape size

Go look at some pictures of Harrows Marathons in the solid colors (white/black/red/blue) and look at the edges. Then compare them to the Powermax's. It's quite noticeable.
(01-13-2016, 03:54 PM)jc14 Wrote: What I do know is the Target pro vision are smaller than the pro 100.
Unicorn standard is smaller than normal standard (go for big wings if you want a full size unicorn)
Harrows marathon and i assume most of the harrows range are smaller than standard.
Winmau and RD standard are full size in my experience as are ruthless (unless stated as 'mini').

except for the Target Pro V which are vision flights but the bigger Target size lol. All Harrows standards are the smaller size
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-13-2016, 02:25 PM)nicksmith1989 Wrote: https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-power-...the-world/

Does anyone know if the above flights are the larger or smaller standard flights? I've had she other McCoys flights that are the smaller standard but these say ruthless in the description and all the ruthless flights I've had are the larger size. 

Thanks

When looking at the Puredarts page ,,,,The MCCOY XTRA STRONG look to be the " Shape size" or smaller size like those you mention,,,,,,,, https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-flights-xtra-strong/

The others look to be the larger "Standard" size ,,,,, I bought a few sets of the McCoy Max flights,,,, They are advertised as 300 microns ,,,,double thick ,,,, they are supper thick ,, and almost no flex ,, and also are heavier as well,,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-13-2016, 04:54 PM)rich345 Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 03:54 PM)jc14 Wrote: What I do know is the Target pro vision are smaller than the pro 100.

except for the Target Pro V which are vision flights but the bigger Target size lol. All Harrows standards are the smaller size

The Target Pro V flights are great, I really like these.

(01-13-2016, 05:05 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 02:25 PM)nicksmith1989 Wrote: https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-power-...the-world/

Thanks

When looking at the Puredarts page ,,,,The MCCOY XTRA STRONG look to be the " Shape size" or smaller size like those you mention,,,,,,,, https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-flights-xtra-strong/

The others look to be the larger "Standard" size ,,,,, I bought a few sets of the McCoy Max flights,,,, They are advertised as 300 microns ,,,,double thick ,,,, they are supper thick ,, and almost no flex ,, and also are heavier as well,,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

hahaha....now I give up. That's ridiculous. That's the first time I've seen McCoy/Ruthless do a "shape" size. They really need to start labeling things properly or having some type of standardized system that all manufacturers use.

Don't get me started on Unicorn's "standard" (smaller but not "Shape") and their Big Wing....which is a normal standard.
*bangs head against wall*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows standard bowles180 7 273 04-01-2021, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Davey Jones
  Is anyone using punched flights on bog standard nylon stems? skinnygav 16 1,685 03-29-2021, 11:10 AM
  Standard flight size question baasj2 3 183 03-29-2021, 10:57 AM
Star Winmau mega standard flights B2B180 3 256 01-04-2021, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Standard embossed flights? Hazza 14 504 05-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Inbetween standard and kite? B2B180 16 1,075 02-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Standard Flights: Quick review/opinions JP Ahinko 14 1,284 08-28-2019, 01:06 AM
Last Post: thurgood107
  Size comparison Ten-X / Rocket Stefan Gusko 0 433 09-30-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Stefan Gusko
Smile Same size as Targets Flights? Jimbob 2705 6 803 07-17-2018, 02:59 PM
Last Post: jbizzle
  Bigger Than Standard AD18 12 2,987 03-28-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Noj