Target Darts.

Problems with delivery & contact with Darts Megastore
As title has any one had problems with them? Placed an order & paid on 5 Jan, looked at my account yesterday & see it listed as Pending Tried to phone them, 2 times a none connection & 2 times engaged, sent an Email yesterday lunch time & had received no reply by this morning. Just wondering if it's me or has any one else had problems recently? Were OK before Christmas
They are a Pure Darts subsidiary shop - I never had any joy contacting Pure Darts by email or phone so just gave up bothering - I was under the impression that they had resolved these issues, but it would seem they still haven't
(01-13-2016, 10:45 AM)mc1958 Wrote: They are a Pure Darts subsidiary shop - I never had any joy contacting Pure Darts by email or phone so just gave up bothering - I was under the impression that they had resolved these issues, but it would seem they still haven't

Thank's for that, I then remembered they are a subsidiary of Tommy's Darts International who I had problems with in the past. Should have known although I had 2 orders from them them before Christmas with no problems. Good it was a low cost order I guess any large throughput company will have it's problems, it's the no contact/ explanation that's a bummer
if they hire more employees and extend their hours of operations just to improve their quality of service, the result will be items sold at higher cost to cover these added overhead expenses. That will be the consequence.
Moving this thread to Dart Shop Review section. Thanks for the feedback - hoping that the stores can take notice of all these issues for appropriate action and or resolution.
(01-13-2016, 02:51 PM)FireStorm Wrote: if they hire more employees and extend their hours of operations just to improve their quality of service, the result will be items sold at higher cost to cover these added overhead expenses. That will be the consequence.

Conversely if they give crap customer service they will lose cutomers
Pure Darts have never answered any of my emails. i usually have no problem getting through when calling though.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-13-2016, 02:51 PM)FireStorm Wrote: if they hire more employees and extend their hours of operations just to improve their quality of service, the result will be items sold at higher cost to cover these added overhead expenses. That will be the consequence.

I'm  just un happy that 8 days after ordering & paying & sending several emails & trying to phone only to find it engaged that I have received no contact or explanation as to why on my account it comes up as PENDING I have no idea if the problem lies with me or them although they have trousered my cash. With other good online suppliers I feel they are doing themselves no favors & unless not available at any  other outlets i don't think I will give them my custom again I'd rather pay a little extra to make sure I receive in a reasnable time frame.
in the past i have had that message and it has turned out that the item i ordered (black Wade ph1) were out of stock. Their site does not have the same real time stock updates as a lot of the other online stores.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
try contacting them on Facebook.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

i just contacted them on facebook regarding an upcoming order, and they answered almost immediately (albeit during UK hours)
The collection (so far): Unicorn Barneveld Phase 4 23g  || Tommys Hi-Tec Vice 21g || Ruthless Ring Grip 22g || Winmau Simon Whitlock 24g || Winmau Mervyn King 22g || Target Carrera C13 25g || Target Carrera C4 24g || Harrows Aura A1 23g || Winmau Paul Nicholson Onyx Black 24g || Elkadart Sonic Soft Tip 18g || McCoy Marksman 007 Soft Tip 16g
The Buy/Sell/Swap thread will be the death of me, i tells ya!
Cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-14-2016, 09:20 AM)Little al Wrote:

I'm  just un happy that 8 days after ordering & paying & sending several emails & trying to phone only to find it engaged that I have received no contact or explanation as to why on my account it comes up as PENDING I have no idea if the problem lies with me or them although they have trousered my cash. With other good online suppliers I feel they are doing themselves no favors & unless not available at any  other outlets i don't think I will give them my custom again I'd rather pay a little extra to make sure I receive in a reasnable time frame.

Update to this & the OP. Received yesterday my order.  Despite various methods of contact & receiving no replies or contact & my account still showing as pending their Online sales seems to be in a bit of disarray  I guess they will have to sharpen up or i fear they will lose trade
Need help. Tried contacting them through email and calling but to no avail. I'm afraid i might not receive my order. I am from singapore
Thumbs Down 
Ordered and paid for darts on 20.12.16 which I never received. Have emailed them on three occasions since but have not had a response. Luckily a small order so not a great financial loss but the lack of customer service speaks volumes. Happy to find an alternative supplier.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Megastore - Major Problems UnderwaterSurfer 12 3,692 03-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benito