Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

DPC Elite vs Gun Metal
Anyone in the Ottawa area have a set of DPC elites, or gun metal that I could throw a bit?

I had initially decided on buying some elites but then noticed the scalloped shape of the Gun Metals and now I'm torn, I feel like the Gun Metals would be a better shape for me but, I don't feel like spending 160 Canadian to find out which ones I like more.

If anyone has some I could test out a bit that'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
"What should I put here?"
Specify the weight. 23g?

Probably there's one willing to offer you darts to test as long as you offer to shoulder the cost of shipping.

PS: I know bret23 is selling some sets before too. PM him!
21g or 23g would be great, I think 23g is all they have for sale at the moment.

Thanks for the info on bret23!
Hi Rocketninja16 - i have some used sets of both, but postage from the UK might be more than you would be willing to pay. Shoot me a PM if interested sure
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(01-14-2016, 12:44 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Hi Rocketninja16 - i have some used sets of both, but postage from the UK might be more than you would be willing to pay. Shoot me a PM if interested sure

I actually took the plunge and bought a set of the Gun Metal's 23g yesterday. Interestingly enough, some of the reviews and comments on this very site are what made me decide I wanted them, and you were part of some of those threads lol!

Thanks for the offer.
DPC makes some good darts. I know you won't be disappointed with them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-15-2016, 03:26 AM)Rocketninja16 Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 12:44 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Hi Rocketninja16 - i have some used sets of both, but postage from the UK might be more than you would be willing to pay. Shoot me a PM if interested sure

I actually took the plunge and bought a set of the Gun Metal's 23g yesterday. Interestingly enough, some of the reviews and comments on this very site are what made me decide I wanted them, and you were part of some of those threads lol!

Thanks for the offer.

Haha I should ask for commission!! Hope you get on well with them
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(01-15-2016, 04:36 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 03:26 AM)Rocketninja16 Wrote:

Thanks for the offer.

Haha I should ask for commission!! Hope you get on well with them

Lol, I just got them on Monday, I am in love with them!

They fly a little different than my phase 2's so it's been an adventure tuning the stems and flights to something I like but I think I've got it nailed down now, I'll be making another post shortly for advice.

Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VOKS Tornado Smooth - Metal Finish NOT Rustic Colors Ancient Darter 8 25,131 06-28-2017, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Levonster