Darts Buddy

KP-Darts - Freeware for Practice
Hello
i would like to present you a old practice software from Klaus Perner for your PC/Laptop/Netbook. It´s old but its the best i know
The software will not be developed any further  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   But it works fine for WinXP, Win 7 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Some Features:

- Has a career mode where you can play in tournaments and climb the order of merit. you can edit tournaments with real pdc tournaments
For a realistic career mode with your skill, click Training mode on and change the level in the settings (1=Easy 10= Hard) Then you can play 16 Tournaments. That gives you a long Motivation to play Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
- It has a 'training' mode where the averages of the pros you play are adjusted to more closely match yours.
- Practice Board (Random Practice,Random Double, Random Trible, Around the Clock,
- Human vs Human
- Exihibition Game vs Pro Players.
- You can add Soundfiles for Caller, You Require, Crowds, Bouncer, Darts, Gameshot/Set
- You can add your personal Picture and also Pictures for the Pros ( i use flags instead of a player picture)
- Print your statistics

You can download from here (Directlink)
After install add the player.txt from attachment and copy to your /Data Folder, then go into the Program -> Settings ->Import Players

Have Fun Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   player.txt (Size: 9.14 KB / Downloads: 71)

Hi Marjun68 welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself...

As for this programme I have seen this before but couldn't remember what it was. Didn't know it had all these options though, we only used it for tournaments. I love the career mode you can do with this. I've been looking for somehting like this for a while.

This is a german program yeah?

Thanks!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi JayKay. i´m from Germany and play darts since 8 Month Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I search for a program who can give me a motivation to practice, and where I can improve my game. so i test some programs for PC, Android...
But this is my favourite
It´s a german program author, but it´s complete in english

btw: I upload the sound for KP-Darts here I guess its Russ Bray
yust extract the files then go to Sounds in the program and click the small numbers and link the .wav to the number

Sorry for my English, i´m 46 years old and too long out of school Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-12-2016, 12:43 PM)JayKay Wrote: Hi Marjun68 welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself...

As for this programme I have seen this before but couldn't remember what it was. Didn't know it had all these options though, we only used it for tournaments. I love the career mode you can do with this. I've been looking for somehting like this for a while.

This is a german program yeah?

Thanks!

JayKay,

The site is German, but the program is in English as are most of the other programs on that site.  There are several Excel spreadsheets for tracking practice sessions that are either in German or Dutch but most of the actual programs are in English.  I think there are links to some Excel practice sheets in English as well.  Their source is https://thenooch.freeservers.com/darts/.  The programs don't work with 64-bit Office 2013 and they are protected by password so you can't directly modify the macros used.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
Good stuff! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi and welcome to dartsnutz...would give this a try...thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
Thanks and welcome!
Fred

DODB: 31/12/14

Have darts, will travel!
(Western Alberta/ Edmonton Area)
Does anyone have an up to date player list you can use to import the players names to the game ??
Would be good to get this converted onto an app for those who use tablets, phones etc
Highest Out - 160
This Years 180s - 21
Darts - Winmau Hi-Impact 2 24G
Dart Board - Blade 5 Dual Core
DartsScorer on the Windows store is the best I've found. Great statskeeping
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dartss...blggh4wt7r
Sorry folks for re opening this thread...

Does anyone know if Klaus Perner is still about or anyway to contact him i would love to purchase the software off him and develop it to be more modern for folks.
Does anyone have a player.txt file for KP Darts? I tried the link in the first post but it does not give me access to anything. Great piece of software. It's a crying shame it is discontinued.
Scratch that. The link in the first post works now. I did not have enough posts when I first tried it. I also found some sound files for it. I will try them tomorrow.
(01-25-2020, 06:46 PM)Corrosion Wrote: Does anyone have a player.txt file for KP Darts? I tried the link in the first post but it does not give me access to anything. Great piece of software. It's a crying shame it is discontinued.

I have managed to import Russ Bray sound files into the app but as yet I have not added .wavs for Gameshot, etc. It seems the only way to get this near to full screen on a laptop is to use the zoom-in feature until it is maxed out. Would be great if anybody else new a way to use full screen. The Russ Bray sound files have a bit of an echo so I am currently looking for some with a fuller, more rounded sound. The beauty of this software is that it has a career mode, so it adds a little more interest to solo practice. Also, the display is very similar to the one used on TV in PDC tournaments. I still have to play about with settings, etc but hope to have this in a fully functional state. I have added real player names courtesy of the original post as well. For anyone interested, I will put up a guide about how to set it up and use it in the near future once I am more experienced with it. Would be interested to see who else uses this software and what alterations and improvements they have made to it. Does anyone else have experience of KP Darts or have they found something much better with a career mode? Cheers  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Update.
I managed to find and add Russ Bray sound files for "game shot", "you require", "first leg, second leg," etc and "first set, second set," etc to KP Darts. I also added crowd noise files but removed them as these became annoying very quickly. The program is now my preferred darts program for windows because of the career and exhibition mode. You can lower the overall skill level and add modern players to the database with an appropriate skill level. It all makes for a very interesting game. That said, the training modules are not great and programs such as DartsScorer are better for this. Excellent program though.