Shot Darts

Harrows Glen Duzza Durrant 22g
Got these over Christmas and I love them.  I changed the supplied stems and flights to short nylon and standard 100 micron flights.  First time I've used rings is on these darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Simple good set
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

lovely darts. good bdo player.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Got mine the other day, look good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not enough grip for me but they look like a nice set of darts.
Harrows make great darts imo.
Happy throwing!
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

i've been using my set for the last couple of days and they are really nice. a little more grip than the O'Shea or Bristow darts. slightly longer and thinner too (50mm x 6.25mm as opposed to 48mmx6.35mm for the Bristow and O'Shea) They seem very nicely balanced. The grip seems the same level as my Datadart Icon.

Love the all-white set up you have there
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Nice darts. I like the light color set-up as well
Thanks all.

I was wondering if the smooth part would affect my grip but it doesn't, and the rings are easily grippy enough for me.  Given the simplicity of the barrels I think the all white works really well.  I'm finding that I need light coloured flights at the moment and this set up works really well.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

A clean, simple, classic, lovely set of darts. Absolutely nothing wrong with a set like those. Enjoy
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(01-11-2016, 03:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Got mine the other day, look good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hurry up with the review on these i want them but need to see good pics and how they are lol
(01-13-2016, 06:20 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 03:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Got mine the other day, look good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hurry up with the review on these i want them but need to see good pics and how they are lol

LOL just buy some, they are not too expensive lol, not sure when I will get it done will probably next week, may be Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 06:20 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

LOL just buy some, they are not too expensive lol, not sure when I will get it done will probably next week, may be Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lol no there only about 42.00Can, i'll wait for next week
Or the week after Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't get to post in the "Show Us Your Darts" section seeing as I'm in a long term relationship with the Duzza's.  But I decided to treat them to some Harrows gear, namely Supergrip stems and Marathon flights.  All dressed up and ready to go!  The red Target stem rings are a nod to Middlesbrough Football Club, the team supported by Glen and me (and dozens of other people from the North East of England).

Great darts the Duzza's, and nice clean set up there Banz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Glen Durrant 22g and 24g mc1958 22 2,309 07-27-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Banz
  My Duzza S2: Tales From The Dark Side Banz 8 823 11-22-2018, 01:49 AM
  Harrows Glen Durrant #2 - 22g TheRedBit 8 996 02-25-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Glen Durrant 2018, 22g mc1958 12 1,406 01-31-2018, 04:02 AM