Shot Darts

Scott Waites to PDC
In two weeks - calling it !
No way
no chance
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Not a chance.
Nah. Scot don't care for the PDC. Got more chance of seeing me climbing K2....
(01-10-2016, 08:55 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Nah. Scot don't care for the PDC. Got more chance of seeing me climbing K2....

I hear that he's not a full time pro either....
I don't believe he will switch as he will not put darts over and above everything in his life, the PDC can be a bit of a treadmill.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
He likes being a chippy too much - plus he's guaranteed a few bob from the PDC this year anyway with the invite to the Grand Slam
He's been quite outspoken in support of the BDO and against the PDC in the past so I'm not expecting it
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nope he has a life balance he is happy with and the PDC wouldn't suit him at all.
(01-10-2016, 09:46 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Nope he has a life balance he is happy with and the PDC wouldn't suit him at all.

I cant see him moving over - comfortable in the BDO and doesn't feel the need to chase the £££ in the PDC
Darts: Winmau 23g Viking Raiders (Atomised Grip) & Unicorn John Lowe World Champion 23g
Stems: One80 Medium Proplast Clear
Flights: Unicorn Core Pear
Dartboard: Red Dragon Hi-Score 2 (By Nodor)
Best competitive 3 dart checkout:  118 - Treble 20, Single 18, Double 20
Best competitive 2 dart checkout:  63 - Outer Bull, Double 19

yeah I cant see him switching really.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

He won't switch because he loves working too much and would have to give it up to practice full-time to get into the elite averages.

Shame really everyone wants to see him take on the world's best week in week out in events such as premier league etc
Darts: Colin Lloyd Pro League 18g custom points
Stems: Dimplex Golfball
Flights: Harrows retina
Flight protectors: Yes

Best leg: 10 darter
Highest checkout: 170
Best average: 99.35 best of 7 legs.
Fav Double: 20
Fav Player: Chris Mason/Alex Roy
Fav Tournament: Matchplay

I think he will stay with the BDO too. He's comfortable and happy playing the circuit. He's had chances in the past to switch - when he won his first world title and then when he won the grand slam - and didn't switch so don't see him jumping now. I'd be very very surprised if he did
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

As a sportsman shouldn't he be looking to raise the bar? New Challenges.Or is it he just doesn't believe he can do well switiching,and becoming an also ran.
Darts - Red Dragon Wesley Harms 24g
Dartboard - Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waites Set For Grand Slam Return Cosmo 8 2,655 08-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Nucky