Target Darts.

What happened
Hi played darts today. And after time wrist started shaking and hurting and I lost feeling in my fingers. I even now am tipping with difficulty .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Give it a rest buddy.
Likely a mild inflammatory neuritis especially if you have a lot of wrist movement in your throw. Might be something else but this would account for all the signs you are exhibiting. Agree you should give it a rest. Might use an anti-inflammatory to help speed things along.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

You eaten a dodgy Goat?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What weight darts do you throw Troll?

I used to get wrist/elbow ache really bad when I tried lighter darts (16/17g), moved back up to 23/24g and no such problem, not sure why but light darts didnt agree with me - maybe over time I would have got used to them but happy with mid/heavier darts.

Maybe your darts are too light?
Classic case of pre dartitis mixed with a bit of light darts.

What you want to do is throw a tennis ball at the dart board for 5-10 minutes then follow that by using 26g darts ftw
Do you do a lot of keyboarding/using hand tools, etc? ... Sounds like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  21gm Harrows Wolfram Infinity, short nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, standard flights.