Harrows Darts.

Putting photos up.
Hi again,

I'm hoping to put pics up of my Dartboard setup this evening when I get home on the "show us your Set up" thread and just wondering is it just a case of pressing the ' choose file' and it automatically shows up or will I have to sign up for photo bucket or something like that?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong bit.

Thank you
(01-07-2016, 02:59 PM)Jaws Wrote: Hi again,

I'm hoping to put pics up of my Dartboard setup this evening when I get home on the "show us your Set up" thread and just wondering is it just a case of pressing the ' choose file' and it automatically shows up or will I have to sign up for photo bucket or something like that?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong bit.

Thank you

You can just use imgur.com for it, you don't need any types of subscriptions or accounts made. Just upload the image, then grab the direct link from menu that appears on right side of picture after the upload.
Thank you regulator & Gada.
Since the forum changed my pictures are now thumbnails, anyone know how to make them bigger please?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I have photobucket on my phone , iphone . I take a pic , upload it to photobucket , still on the phone , copy the img code , paste into the thread on the forum

It really is the easiest way
Having the same problem Chris is.  Now my uploads are thumbnail.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(01-07-2016, 08:51 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Having the same problem Chris is.  Now my uploads are thumbnail.

Ditto as above?????

HELP :any1:
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(01-07-2016, 09:27 PM)Dorian Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 08:51 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Having the same problem Chris is.  Now my uploads are thumbnail.

Ditto as above?????

HELP :any1:

Just a wild guess, but are you guys uploading the photos as attachments ? As in , using the New Attachment: button below the post field ?
Small guide, as how to how it works ( for me at least ):

This is how uploading looks at imgur after its finished:

Same story on tinypic.com

I will look on my Windows photo gallery to see off it works
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average