Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My Michael Van Gerwen collection
Got a few sets of MVG darts so thought I'd post them all in one place - rubbish pictures, but hey ho lol.  Most of them are 21g.

Masterdarts:

1 - originals

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

2 - natural

3 - gold

4 - black limited edition - set 52/501

5 - even got a set of the brass ones - I think they were the same barrels for all the name players lol

XQ Max:

1 - limited edition - set 22/180

2 - Green Demolisher

3 - Australian edition - now available worldwide as Mighty Generation

4 - Grand Slam special edition

5 - High St catalogue shop edition - it wouldn't surprise me if these end up like the old Bristow red ring darts they used to sell lol

I've also got several of the different sets of flights, and I'm sure I've got another set of darts on the way as well lol
That's a great collection, thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
:thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Impressive!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice collection. Them grand slam ones look sweet!
180's in 2016 so far - 29
180's in 2015 . - 119

Highest out this year. - 117
Highest out 2015  - 170

Highest Checkout - Practice 170,Match 152

Best 501 - Practice 10 darts,Match 13 darts

Darts used - Red dragon Invicta 97
Awesomeeeee!!!!

EDIT.... needs a soft tip set though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for sharing, thats a wicked collection
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
very nice collection man! I am surprised you even bought the brass and other darts that he endorses! Very cool!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice collection.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

Superb collection thanks for sharing
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Veeeeery nice.............
The green rings are a nice touch
Nice collection, any plans for the McKicks mighty grip to go with it?
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

awesome collection! Im very jealous lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-07-2016, 01:43 AM)Titan Wrote: awesome collection! Im very jealous lol

hahahahhahaha...

Did you end up ordering any 23g yet?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limited Edition 23g Michael van Gerwen mc1958 40 10,613 02-13-2019, 10:30 PM
Last Post: ME27
  21g Michael Van Gerwen World Champion 2017 Limited Edition mc1958 61 11,935 06-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Tlowe