Darts Buddy

Pencil test
Hi I changed grip . And trying all sort`s of darts from my collection to make sure this is not honeymoon for Kareem Jabber darts,because they arrived day after I changed my grip.I tried to throw simple pencil today . And I couldn't release pencil with my old grip and have no problems with my new grip . And this test show me that my old grip was absolutely wrong .Second isn`t my picture ,taken from forum,but is the same
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

I hold and throw like the first picture. On a side note, I recognise that second image, those are some sexy looking darts! What are those stems? I'm sure I've seen these darts before
I dont know not my photo
180-1(33)

Inetllite stems. One80 ones. I've got a ton of them
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pencil Grip for those who write like a spider? Counsel 2 164 11-30-2020, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  Pencil Grip Issue Dumbeedum 7 1,818 10-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Last Post: The Chosen One