Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Biggest dartshop inside EU?.
I'm moving and I'm getting a great basement room that I'm going to make my game room and want to get into playing dart again haven't played in 15 years and want to get myself a new set up.. But were to buy? I come from a small town in Denmark and my local sports store only sell a few brass darts from harrows.. I've been searching the web and found darts corner as the the biggest shop are there other stores inside EU that I check out?
Well if you are looking for online shops I think you can have a look at A-ZDarts.com  as well as Madhouse darts. I put a link down here so you can have a look.  Where I live, it is easier to buy at a german shop so maybe this could be interesting for you too. That one is called Mcdarts.de.

Here you go: https://www.a-zdarts.com https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk  https://mcdart.de

I hope I could help you  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

All kinds of shops look through the dart shop reviews
MadHouse darts ( will also make you custom darts to your specifications)
Pure darts
Darts corner
Perfect darts
A180
DartsGB
Darts clearance (eBay store but I'm sure they would ship to Denmark)

And many more I have forgotten to list , my tip is to buy 2 or 3 cheap sets in different styles in the 23g to 26g range and see which suits you before you shell out a lot of money

Also introduce yourself on the forum all the guys and girls here are always happy to help there's a wealth of experience and knowledge to tap into and also some of the members might sort you a deal for some used sets heavily discounted to get you started most members have lots of darts I have 82 set's myself and Getagrip (Darren) has about 4,000,000

On and welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There are quite a few shops that are worth looking at, like MadHouse Darts, Red Dragon, Pure Darts, A180. If you are looking for the best bargains check Darts Clearance on eBay (click on the banner below).
Thanks guys!! I will check all the links you sent me!! And post some pic's off the setup when it's finished!
Dont forget Red Dragon or Double Top darts for great service
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-06-2016, 08:10 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Dont forget Red Dragon or Double Top darts for great service

Hi Chris I really like the the look of some of the red dragon darts!! I might get me a set or two to try.. Have you seen the new 2016 Range?
(01-06-2016, 08:05 PM)Brings.dk Wrote: Thanks guys!! I will check all the links you sent me!! And post some pic's off the setup when it's finished!

Looking forward to see what you go for  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Personally have only dealt with a180.co.uk and dartscorner.co.uk and was so happy with the overall service that didn't have to look further. Can't go wrong with any of those.