Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Monster Jelle Klaasen
Evening nutz,

just got these through today - lovely darts 

How they come out the box

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Untitled by Dave Marsh, on Flickr

My preferred set up

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Untitled by Dave Marsh, on Flickr

really nice darts these - don't feel that light either
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Nice darts mate
may all the doubles be with you

Nice
Great looking darts.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Lovely , I prefer seeing people's real pics rather than stock photos , always look better
I got some today too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts the Klaasens - I got my set out for a few throws last week
I really like these darts, know I wouldn't get on with them (too short, wrong shape) but still didn't stop me trying to order a set on Friday night just because I like the look of them (on the pop of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

Luckily the Mrs caught me and gave me 'the look' :busted:

I will have to be more sneaky next time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Might have to get a set of these
Dave

Those are Very nice Darts. How are they Flying for you?

I just bought a set of the 21 gram Klaasen Grand Slams similar to the Monsters. The Klaasen Monsters will be my next Purchase.

Mugs Away
Bret

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.//HGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.My%20Documents/Grand%20Slam%20Darts_files/klaasen.jpg" border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
Somehow I could have guessed it would be the pop before I read it lol

EDIT - this was in response to Rebel's post lol
(01-05-2016, 08:59 PM)REBEL Wrote: I really like these darts, know I wouldn't get on with them (too short, wrong shape) but still didn't stop me trying to order a set on Friday night just because I like the look of them (on the pop of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

I will have to be more sneaky next time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

this made me Lol for real! I've bought so many darts when i've been p**sed up, they arrive and I'm wondering when I ordered them. I'm lucky though, the missus just says, it's your money! She does get fed up of all the darts laying around and me cursing them! lol

(01-05-2016, 08:59 PM)bret23 Wrote: Dave

Those are Very nice Darts. How are they Flying for you?

I just bought a set of the 21 gram Klaasen Grand Slams similar to the Monsters. The Klaasen Monsters will be my next Purchase.

Mugs Away
Bret

Surprisingly well Bret. I've been struggling for grip on darts, but these just roll into the hand perfectly. I've tried other monsters but these feel different.
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

(01-05-2016, 08:59 PM)REBEL Wrote: I really like these darts, know I wouldn't get on with them (too short, wrong shape) but still didn't stop me trying to order a set on Friday night just because I like the look of them (on the pop of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

It's like they have a second sense. Had to stop buying guitars because I couldn't hide them anymore. Now she seems to sense when a new set of darts are on the way.
Match Darts:
Barney Phase5 25g
Best Leg 15 darts 501
Highest Checkout 145
Favourite double 16
I'm only here for the reviews.

So far, really nice darts. Gonna need more practice with them, but seeing as I have a match tomorrow and Thursday it's back to my regulars for tonight
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Very pretty darts, The Egg!
Didn't know you are into Monster darts, too!
I thought you throw 26g! Must be quite an adjustment for you!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn DNA - Jelle Klaasen - 22g vanJupp 17 2,425 07-11-2018, 06:51 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  VIDEO ADDED Pg 2 - Monster Monster on the wall, who is the Fairest of them all? Ancient Darter 18 1,578 04-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Monster Darts - Jelle Klaasen - Cobra 2 - 20.4g vanJupp 4 1,285 03-29-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade