Harrows Darts.

Gran Board 2 Update - FIX
Hello DNF!

So I finally got around to hanging a Gran Board in my garage last night. I had a customer earlier in the day tell me he was getting a significant amount of "out" darts. The dart is clearly sticking in a scoring segment but the board registers "out". I suggested he be patient as I heard an even newer app update was on the way.

Well when I got home I found the same thing happening to me. I had the latest app on my tablet. After playing with the setting, I found the "out" sensor to be the fault. I set it a little less sensitive and my buddy and I spent the next 45 minutes without 1 faulty "out" indicator. 

My theory is simply Americans in general throw overall harder than Asians. The sensor is probably default set fine for most Asian throwers, but a little to sensitive for us here. 

Just a thought. Either way, it fixed the problem.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ah so it is a fault with you Brutish Yanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Truth! We lack subtle precision and rely on brute strength Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Does the Granboard state a weight limit for the darts too?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm using IPhone. Can't sign in guest. Can't log in. Gives "wrong information" message. Can't register without it saying "wrong information". Getting frustrated.

Trying Android. The registering and signing in is totally different.

What are your names so I can look for you? Mine is Kibu. He's my dog. Lol.
How do you find your "User No" to sign in?
(01-05-2016, 07:13 PM)A-ZDarts Wrote: Hello DNF!

So I finally got around to hanging a Gran Board in my garage last night. I had a customer earlier in the day tell me he was getting a significant amount of "out" darts. The dart is clearly sticking in a scoring segment but the board registers "out". I suggested he be patient as I heard an even newer app update was on the way.

Well when I got home I found the same thing happening to me. I had the latest app on my tablet. After playing with the setting, I found the "out" sensor to be the fault. I set it a little less sensitive and my buddy and I spent the next 45 minutes without 1 faulty "out" indicator. 

My theory is simply Americans in general throw overall harder than Asians. The sensor is probably default set fine for most Asian throwers, but a little to sensitive for us here. 

Just a thought. Either way, it fixed the problem.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A-Z you using IOS or Android. I'm guessing Android. What names did you and your buddy play under?  Did he have to play as a guest or could he sign in too?

Thanks
Ok. I finally got it going. I struggled with IOS version all evening. Nothing but network errors and messages saying I was entering the wrong info. I was getting pissed.

Gave up on the IOS version because there was something obviously wrong.

Got the Android out, which I don't care to much for. I'm used to Apple.

Finally got myself and the Ole Lady signed up. Yes, there can be more than one account on the same device. Yes, we were able to play each other. Yes, it keeps both of our stats. Yes, you can create other guest accounts for visitors.

Bluetooth pairs automatically. Didn't have to do anything.

Nice clean look on the wall since there isn't any chords.

A ton of stats to look at.  Nice to compare to other Gran Board users.

Me and her think the board is great looking. She pointed out the board seemed well made and very sturdy.

The app layout reminds me of Dartslive at the bar. I'm referring to in game screens.

I thought my VDarts board was about half as loud as the Arachnid 800. Gran Biard is even quieter.

App is very clean when selecting games. Well laid out. Sounds and reward animation is customizable.

I'm very pleased with the board once I switched from IOS to Androud. Face it, if the app isn't working, the board is useless from an electronic point of view.

I really don't see a reason why you couldn't play others remotely if the developers decided to do so.

This Biard is everything in wanted, minus on line play.

VDarts has online, but app is lacking.
Gran Board has the app, but no on line.
Hoping Darts-Connect can put the two together.
Think I signed up as ScottyB

My mate was just playing as a guest.

Android - I hate iOS. Never owned one, never will Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What site did you see where you can use a cord? I double checked us, and we show it as Batteries only.

And I also agree, its the quietest home electronic board I have played on. I mean, it still has that plastic sound. But by far it is quieter than any other board.

Scotty
I have heard 20g Darin. In all honestly I have no clue what weight darts I play with on any given night. I just grab a random set off the shelf and throw with them now adays haha But most are either 18 or 20. Most all my steel are 20-22g
(01-06-2016, 10:19 PM)A-ZDarts Wrote: Think I signed up as ScottyB

My mate was just playing as a guest.

Android - I hate iOS. Never owned one, never will Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What site did you see where you can use a cord? I double checked us, and we show it as Batteries only.

And I also agree, its the quietest home electronic board I have played on. I mean, it still has that plastic sound. But by far it is quieter than any other board.

Scotty

I edited my post about the a/c chord. It is a different board I was thinking about that's yet to be released. Looking at too many boards confused me. Thanks for pointing it out. 

I'd suggest owning an IOS to see what you're missing. Android sucks. No rythem to it.
We have a couple Ipads here at work I have fumbled with from time to time for inventory or making orders. Just hate em Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I just hate Android, besides running slow, they need 3 buttons where one will do the job. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I actually have the oposite problem and mine doesn't register misses unless I turn the sensitivity up. Unfortunately the setting seems to have no effect in the old app, which is what I'm running now on an iPad. On my Android tablet running v2 it does seem to work, but that tablet is too small (7") and I can't see it from across the room.
anywhere in the uk where we can get these boards plz?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board Getagrip 421 167,535 01-16-2021, 12:56 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Gran Board 3s or Arachnid Cricket Pro 900 Harsh Patil 0 130 01-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Harsh Patil
  Gran board 3s not connecting to bluetooth Tim Freitag 3 200 01-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Gran Board 3 01game alpa 0 142 01-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: alpa
  Gran Board 3 Remove Guests?? scheatham 1 220 12-23-2020, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Firmware update 7.5.1 Gran board dash Devin DeCap 3 268 11-28-2020, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Devin DeCap
Sad New Gran Board 3s LED issue HK95 5 447 11-26-2020, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ahhong88
  Gran Board Dustin Kourt 2 362 11-16-2020, 12:11 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Gran Board 3 - LED Lights (always rainbow colored) LKEABSS 0 172 11-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: LKEABSS
  Gran Board 3s dart registering issues Robert Dufek 0 316 09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Robert Dufek