Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Similar to Anderson Phase 3 (22-23g) or good deal?
As the title says, i´m searching for an alternative to Anderson Phase 3 or somebody who will sell me his Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for any help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry only have them in 7.5 grams
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Purist phase 1, or 2, or 3?
Bulls Golden titanium?
Bulls Radar?
Target Sport 90 Extreme?

This may sound absurd, but check out the Shot! Lady S line. I got my wife a set in 2014 and they are nearly identical. Though I believe only 80% tungsten, but very nice darts regardless.

The purple paint is nothing some nail polish remover won't take care of

You have already convinced yourself that you want some andos , just keep your eye out on eBay , you will find a bargain
JuggerPurist phase 1, or 2, or 3?
Bulls Golden titanium?
Bulls Radar?
Target Sport 90 Extreme?

This may sound absurd, but check out the Shot! Lady S line.  I got my wife a set in 2014 and they are nearly identical. Though I believe only 80% tungsten, but very nice darts regardless.

The purple paint is nothing some nail polish remover won't take care of

The purist are a good typ.

Do you think James Wade Silverstar would do the trick?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...

i like the look of those bulls radar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
RedDragon Milano RS - 22 gram from their 2016 range.

You are welcome.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-06-2016, 06:33 AM)Mr.K Wrote: RedDragon Milano RS - 22 gram from their 2016 range.

[Image: https://www.reddragondarts.com/userdata/...-13987.jpg]

You are welcome.

Thanks, i checked them out.
They look really awesome but arent really a cheap alternative ^^

I got a bit stuck on the taylor 8zero black ti 23g as they look really cool too.
But there not a cheap alternatvie :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Going to test the taylor 8zero black ti 24g with the scallop at the weekend Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Red Dragon Jamie Atkins 95% tungsten 23g

Only obvious difference is the tapered nose.
Email Darts Clearance they often have sets not advertised & the price will be very reasonable with excellent quality
(01-06-2016, 06:33 AM)Mr.K Wrote: RedDragon Milano RS - 22 gram from their 2016 range.

[Image: https://www.reddragondarts.com/userdata/...-13987.jpg]

You are welcome.

Lmao he said cheaper not cost more
lol...we at dartsnutz encourage others to spend more not less LOL XD
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-06-2016, 04:29 PM)Kev Wrote: Red Dragon Jamie Atkins 95% tungsten 23g

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Z7LxPK1.jpg]
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/AKh8a6d.jpg]

Only obvious difference is the tapered nose.

I can´t find them anywhere.

(01-06-2016, 06:00 PM)Mr.K Wrote: lol...we at dartsnutz encourage others to spend more not less LOL XD

I see :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But they are looking really cool ^^

Check out the 22 gram War3, War4 and Ruthless at pure darts, cheap as chips or look in the Nodor Catalogue they are great value
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phase 3 alternative, good grip straight darts Sirciarly 7 504 03-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Sirciarly
  Gary Anderson phase 1's Matt.1994 5 474 09-24-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Great Deal for 10£ ! The G 14 790 08-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: The Fox
  Gold Anderson Phase 3 Colmcc 3 312 02-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Gary Anderson Phase 3 v Phil Taylor Phase 1-3 Purists Rano 11 4,304 01-28-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: BdoDuzza
  Darts similar to Gary Anderson phase 2s? MB_AV 4 1,044 08-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: wongerchi