Shot Darts

My Darts so far - NEW Update
Finally getting around to posting these. Darts are listed chronologically (mostly) by when they were acquired.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My first set. Acquired in the late 70's when my brother talked me into joining a soft tip league for a friend who had a pub.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A $5 set I picked up when a friend from work wanted me to join a darts party on a Saturday night. I must confess that these are the ones that got me back into darts, though I only threw them for a week.

Dogs of War #39 30g: Bought roughly a week after the previous set. These are probably going to be the next set I have modified.

Fat Cat 29g: Really loved these when I first got them. To smooth for me now. Another candidate for modification.

Unicorn Gary Anderson Maestro Premiere 26g: Used these almost exclusively for a couple of years. The started going lighter.  Subsequently traded.

Harrows Ice 23g

Harrows Fire 24g. Subsequently traded.

Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g Purist. Subsequently traded.

Winmau Paul Nicholson 24g: I still throw these quite a bit as I do like the feel. Just not as consistent with these. Subsequently traded.

Elkadart Neptune 23g: My wife stole these before I had a chance to throw them.

Dogs of War #27 Custom Hands on Darts Modified 23.3g: The 4th set I ever purchased actually, and now one of my favorite sets to throw. I cannot recommend Matt's customization work highly enough. These are the 2nd smallest darts I own. Only the Monster Ghost II's are shorter.

Gary Anderson Purist Phase 2 24g: The most thrown darts that I currently have, but that is changing.  Subsequently traded.

Red Dragon Jamie "The Rasta" Lewis 23g. The more I throw these. more I like them. Probably the grippiest darts I have.

Target Lightning Storm 22g: Tried and tried but I just can't throw these. I don't know why. Grip feels fine and everything but when I throw them they are all over the board. If I didn't know better I would swear they were some type of trick darts. These have been traded...

Monster Ghost II 22g: Originally bought for my wife, but they were too light for her. Very close to being my main darts now.  Subsequently traded.

Voks Special #639 - Heat treated 22g: These are one of a kind as they were a prototype and are not currently being produced.

That's it for now. I'm sure more will be added as they are acquired.
Most likely upcoming acquisitions are: Shot 9Ti2 Series 1 22g; Red Dragon Black Rastas 23g; Monster Peacemakers 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Awesome sets! Great pictures too, not always easy to get them clear.
Great collection you have there and thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice darts, bud! I especially like the Rasta! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The Purist and Rasta's are boss darts IMO
A very nice collection you have there.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

It's great you got photos of all of them! And very clear shots too jschwab! Thanks for sharing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice collection. Like that you still have the first ones used. Thanks for taking the time to show them
Nice collection there and good photos Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

great darts bud! Ive been wanting to try the Ando Phase 1 and 2 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Nice pics,,,,Nice Darts,,,,,,I think you have it bad ,,,,,,you must be "Nutz",,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-01-2016, 01:51 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Nice pics,,,,Nice Darts,,,,,,I think you have it bad ,,,,,,you must be "Nutz",,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nutz doesn't begin to describe it.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Very nice collection of darts. Lots of quality arrows
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Very educational to see your modified barrels.
Hadn't even considered a dart body being
machined further.
Thanks for showing.
The Voks Special intrigues me. They look so nice!