Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

PDC World Championship of Darts 2016 Discussion Thread
Appologies, was trying to tidy up a few threads from me mobile and somehow deleted this one??

Not sure how but I will try and get the original back up - in the meantime I will leave this here and merge if I am able too.

Sorry to all that had posted in the original thread.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Too much sauce!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I cant even blame the pop! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No idea what I did, but safe to say, I wont try and do it off the mobile again!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
lol oh well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oops. I see the New post.... thought, this can't be right.
Lifetime Ban for REBEL! Hehehe!

At least it wasn't on any of Darren's Reviews!

PS: I thought I was only dreaming!

Okay I'm thinking of doing a PDC Soundtrack Album with all the famous chants and sell ?

Yes I have to go back to my sleep!
Just make Troll mod before New year start`s and all your problems will go away. You will have more different one`after that. But that`s another story
180-1(33)

Good job I copy all my reviews though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another brilliant match. Great comeback from Jelle after 4-3 down and Norris missing D12 for a 9 darter!
JELLE KLAASEN
may all the doubles be with you

The Satsuma's are doing well....
Hello Nutz! Who is going to win then?
Terrific match with Barney and Smith. Lewis threw very well but very disappointed with Wright.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Posted my picks earlier today in the Shout Box and went 4 for 4 with Barney/Smith being the hardest to decide.    I didn't know if Barney had anything left after that battle with MVG, but he came through in the end.    Great match it was too.

Ando was on a mission, but really didn't have to struggle in the least against Wade who looked totally disinterested, and for the life of me I can't figure out why his game takes these breaks in big matches.

Lewis/Wright was a good one too, but it took Snakebite far too long to get going in that one and it cost him.

Klaasen can't afford to wait until the last couple sets to make a mad dash to the finish line like he's been doing or he will be heading for the exit looking for that taxi.

Can't wait for the semi's tomorrow.
Another great match with Barney and Smith, Smith had an awesome start but I just felt Barney was going to come back and thought Smith would go off the boil a little, it was good to see it go all the way though and nice to see Barney keeping his composure, I'm still not sure who is going to win though.

Was surprised Wright did not do better against Lewis though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020/21 William Hill World Championship mc1958 682 21,979 01-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  2020 PDC World Darts Championship discussion sjmattitude1982 578 32,942 01-17-2020, 02:18 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  2019/20 PDC World Championship news/qualifiers mc1958 39 2,416 11-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Mack
  World Championship Preview Part Three (Point Five). leon0677 11 1,266 12-13-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Banz
  BBC America Confirm World Championship Broadcast mc1958 8 1,255 12-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  World Championship Preview Part Two. leon0677 17 1,740 12-06-2018, 12:59 AM
Last Post: leon0677
  World Championship Preview Part One. leon0677 13 1,380 12-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  2019 PDC World Championship Draw Cosmo 15 1,953 12-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: RooieReetAap
  PDC World Championship field expanded to 96 players vanJupp 64 6,202 11-28-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  World Championship: Women's Qualifiers Confirmed mc1958 75 5,366 11-26-2018, 05:13 AM
Last Post: mc1958