Unicorn

best manufacturer right now
As title, whose making the best darts right now? And why
Target for innovation

Winmau/Red Dragon as I use the Rastas for my main darts

Unicorn for Limited Editions
It's swings and round-a-bouts for me. The main players all have their plus and minuses.
Target are innovating all right but their recent launch was mainly about the elsyians. Winmau had a great variety in their launch but dirtied their bib with their led lights a bit maybe.
Harrows are impressing me a lot lately.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

(12-30-2015, 08:46 PM)B2B180 Wrote: As title, whose making the best darts right now? And why

Our Japanese manufactures, Monster Barrel Design, Cosmo etc.
may all the doubles be with you

Best? Define best.

Imo Bulls Fighter darts are the highest quality. Why? Quality of the manufacturing and match weighting

Followed by Cosmo Code metal. Why? 95% grade tungsten used. NOT 95% tungsten but the grade of tungsten. And the hand polished barrels after manufacturing.
Target is trying a lot of new gimmicks...... i mean "innovations", but i would have to go with unicorn. Never once had an issue with a unicorn dart and i have had a lot of them, great prices, sponser top pros, match weighted. Really like the designs of a lot of their darts too. Their shafts suck though.

Final answer Unicorn.
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
I know they're not 'trendy' as they've been huge for so long but Unicorn still churn out loads of great darts, especially the pro endorsed ones
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quality... Asian darts... Japanese and Korean darts are killing it in quality right now.

JWHD
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The one you like the most it's all preference it's like everything there isn't a "The Best" it's all what you like
VOKS
Well to be honest I like mine, but if I had a choice I think Target has some nice darts. One more thing is ,is what you like in a grip and your setup. I believe that is the perfect dart.
Unicorn for the best barrels, Target for the sexiness of the dart.
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
i have to admit to not possessing any high end expensive darts but my favourite Manufacturers are ONE80, Nodor, Wimau Red Dragon and Clearance Darts.
Elven darts are great quality too.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Far too many to choose one really. Also what do we judge them by?

Precision of manufactured barrels? Range of darts available? Most innovative designs? and then there is too many personal factors involved, for example as great as the Target darts often appear to be they don't always suit my throw as well as some other brands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual code mens world champion: manufacturer 25g-grizzly 15 1,078 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Manufacturer comparison 25g-grizzly 22 1,509 05-21-2019, 10:56 AM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly
  Which Manufacturer Has The Best Quality Darts? portsetonloyal 20 5,540 10-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  Manufacturer With Thickest Points portsetonloyal 12 2,233 08-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish