Double Top Darts.

Target Galaxy darts case review
The end-of-2015 compendium continues! And I'll be reviewing a darts case this time.

More specifically, the Galaxy darts case by Target:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is made out of aluminium, so Larry may be allergic to it  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I kid, aluminium cases are probably not the same as stems. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Inside the case it's padded and holds a lot of stuff:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I make that room for 4 sets of 3 flights, 6 stems, and a fully loaded set of darts. SO in total, 1 set of barrels, 9 sets of stems, and 15 sets of flights!

Here's the top part with flights and stems in:

I only half-filled the top but still, a lot of stuff goes in there! And to prove the bottom holds a full setup:

It's a fantastic little case this, it holds so much. Definite 10/10 from me! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Do the flights squish a bit when you close the case? I use L Style shelllocks that keep the flights rigid...I'm trying to find an enclosed case that doesn't squish the flight when closing.

Great review by the way. Those type of cases remind of the hitman type cases with the foam insert/pistol inside. haha
looks pretty good, cheers Josh! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-29-2015, 02:42 PM)Regulatori Wrote: Do the flights squish a bit when you close the case? I use L Style shelllocks that keep the flights rigid...I'm trying to find an enclosed case that doesn't squish the flight when closing.

Great review by the way. Those type of cases remind of the hitman type cases with the foam insert/pistol inside. haha

Your best bet Reg would probably be a drop case if you want to keep the flights straight i use L-Style flights so i got a Cameo case from WDS keeps them straight and no squishing, also a Shot case out thats pretty much the same there a bit more price wise but really good cases, or you can just get the drop in separate from the leather case
(12-29-2015, 02:42 PM)Regulatori Wrote: I'm trying to find an enclosed case that doesn't squish the flight when closing.

We have a Case called "The Pak" wich i am pretty happy with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Takoma Knox Darts Wallet Review Getagrip 0 88 04-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Arc Darts Cabinet Set Review Getagrip 9 273 04-08-2021, 05:05 PM
  Target Takoma Darts Wallet review Getagrip 53 21,096 03-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: hitter12
  Viper Plazma Pro Darts Case Review Getagrip 4 339 02-06-2021, 05:19 PM
  Mission Darts ABS 4 Darts Case Review Getagrip 0 241 01-07-2021, 05:48 PM
  Mission Darts ABS 1 Darts Case Review Getagrip 4 348 01-03-2021, 04:49 PM
  Harrows Prima Darts Case Review Getagrip 5 273 12-03-2020, 03:05 PM
  Shot Tactical Dart Case Review Getagrip 3 340 11-10-2020, 11:02 AM
  Target Flex Line Darts Shirt Review Getagrip 11 613 10-11-2020, 12:48 PM
  Cuesoul Antie Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 12 542 08-18-2020, 07:16 PM