Target Darts.

Harrows Retina-X
Looks like Harrows released a follower to the Retina Flights ( superb flights by the way ).

Quote:The Harrows Retina X 100 micron flight is a unique fusion of a high definition central display with a tough outer performance laminate.

The central display promotes an accurate and consistent throw, while the outer performance laminate gives exceptional strength and endurance.

These look great, too bad i already switched to composite flights. Here are some images, they seem to be available in most of the big online shops. Here is a link to Dartscorner.

Edit 07.03.2016 - those are now avaiable in slim shape @Dartscorner

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Been out for a few weeks
I couldn't find them, was there already a forum thread ? If so, please a moderator delete it.
I've seen them on DC for at least 2-3 weeks, not sure about anything on the forum
Looks good, but they don't work for me. Too small.
Not tried these yet, I need to give them a go
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The reverse of colours makes it a lot nicer ... and easier to spot in a dark pub (I play soft and the only light that shines on the floor are from the boards).  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice flights I like them so far Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I just received a couple sets with the stuff I bought 'for Christmas', but haven't tried them out yet. I'll wait until my current fights need replacing, which will be a while thanks to Storm points.

Anyway, they are the same size/shape as other Harrows Standard. I believe they call it No 6, probably everywhere but here in the USA. A-Zdarts calls the shape "Shape", though I have absolutely no clue how they came up with that. Some retailers have them listed with their other standard flights.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
The description of the profile as 'Shape' is a take from the Cosmo Fit Flight, 'Shape'.

https://shop.ninedartout.us/images/FitFlightShapes.jpg

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These are Harrows standard. They have only had this one size of standards since the 80's. Many now call them shape or number six, but like Unicorn Harrows standards have always been a smaller size. They look good but I got way too many deflections from m the retina flights. They seem too stiff to me. Obviously that's only my finding and I know many others love them
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

(12-29-2015, 04:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: The description of the profile as 'Shape' is a take from the Cosmo Fit Flight, 'Shape'.

I'm not sure about that, not that it matters.  A-Z had flights listed as 'Shape' shape long before Cosmos came out.  It just seems an odd name and should be standardized.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
I like the look of these... i like the color on the outside better than the prior version.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(12-29-2015, 08:32 PM)JayPro Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 04:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: The description of the profile as 'Shape' is a take from the Cosmo Fit Flight, 'Shape'.

I'm not sure about that, not that it matters.  A-Z had flights listed as 'Shape' shape long before Cosmos came out.  It just seems an odd name and should be standardized.

Interesting. I'm curious where AZ got the name from.

Anyone think that the colours are not what they seem as advertised... I expected to get an electric green colour but instead its rather dull.

Would definitely prefer them in the more contrast colours advertised if its possible to make them like that.
Darts: Colin Lloyd Pro League 18g custom points
Stems: Dimplex Golfball
Flights: Harrows retina
Flight protectors: Yes

Best leg: 10 darter
Highest checkout: 170
Best average: 99.35 best of 7 legs.
Fav Double: 20
Fav Player: Chris Mason/Alex Roy
Fav Tournament: Matchplay

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HARROWS RETINA FLIGHTS PREACHERMAN 16 2,004 10-21-2020, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Breadfan
  Harrows Velos & Velos Retina LethalEagle 4 672 01-29-2019, 05:22 PM
Last Post: The_Marksman
  Harrows Retina Velos Crusher17 8 1,545 01-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Ray863
  Harrows retina Lukelcfc 16 3,590 04-13-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim
  Harrows Retina vs Retina-X? sojiro 4 2,152 08-23-2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Titan
  More new Harrows flights... Retina these look good rich345 15 9,392 01-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Butkus