Harrows Darts.

Granboard Users and Rankings
Smile 
Hello all
The new granboard 2 app came out and has country and global rankings, i was curious to know if any of these granboard users in the rankings were also part of the dartsnutz community.

What's your granboard username?

3DSON is my granboard alias.
Sounds better and better for this board, may have to get one, was waiting for the Darts Connect but liking the sound of the Gran Board more and more.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can you keep stats and rankings for more than one person on the same board?

Thanks
I havent tried that, but my guess is yes since theres an option to add guests with their own alias.
Thanks. I'll soon find out. Just ordered one from A-Z darts. Used dartsnutz promo code to save money. Free shipping too. I would have lost money if I didn't buy it.

I'll compare all my boards when they arrive.
Promo code? Doh! Missed out on that. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm just "Dan" on the rank list. As of this morning I was #9, out of 14.
7% off. Look in discount code section on main page here.
(12-28-2015, 11:34 PM)Dan203 Wrote: I'm just "Dan" on the rank list. As of this morning I was #9, out of 14.

Yeah not too many folks have a granboard in the US it seems (or they havent updated their app). Keep up the good shooting Dan!

I hope the world ranking is just the beginning and online play follows.
Did you notice in the customization section, where you select movies, sounds, etc..., there is a little coin icon in the upper right corner with a 0 next to it? Seems to indicate they are going to offer some sort of premium content. So it would seem they are thinking beyond the initial sale of the board. Which might mean we'll eventually get online play.

Man I played for about an hour and a half this morning and did terrible. I drug my stats down by almost 0.4MPR in cricket. I was playing like I usually do in league. I was getting frustrated and throwing a lot of wild darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah weve all had days like that, for me sometimes i shhot a 4+ in cricket, othertimes a 1..... i guess the higs and lows keep it somewhat interesting.

I did notice that coin icon, im sure theyll start charging for content in the near future, maybe like how dartslive does it where you buy coin that you can redeem for themes and award movies.
(12-28-2015, 11:34 PM)Dan203 Wrote: Promo code? Doh! Missed out on that. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm just "Dan" on the rank list. As of this morning I was #9, out of 14.

starting at 12:01am 1/1/2016
HAPPY2016
good through 1/13/16 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
10% off the store
(12-29-2015, 09:41 PM)Dan203 Wrote: Did you notice in the customization section, where you select movies, sounds, etc..., there is a little coin icon in the upper right corner with a 0 next to it? Seems to indicate they are going to offer some sort of premium content. So it would seem they are thinking beyond the initial sale of the board. Which might mean we'll eventually get online play.

Man I played for about an hour and a half this morning and did terrible. I drug my stats down by almost 0.4MPR in cricket. I was playing like I usually do in league. I was getting frustrated and throwing a lot of wild darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I just posted this in the other grand board topic but I noticed it as well and also in the help section they've gone top heavy with the payment t's & c's... Online play looks like a possibility albeit without a camera. If they allowed users to create groups the prehaps a dart nutz group is a possibility and results could be posted on here.. Sounds good hey.
Man I really need to get off my butt and hang my board!
It's a nice board. Even with the flawed AI I still have way more fun playing this then I ever did my Arachnid board. I'm just hoping when league starts back up tomorrow the improvements I've been showing at home translate. Right now I'm sitting at a 23ppd in 01 and a 2.34mpr in cricket on the Gran Board. In league I'm at 16ppd and 1.53mpr respectively. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If I shot in league like I do at home I'd be a BB10, instead I'm a CC6. That's a big differential.
Where is the best place to get one??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board Users TJSlayer 44 8,596 01-21-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah