Harrows Darts.

cotton technique
im pretty sure i saw someone commenting on a cotton technique on the computer just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.
Never heard of it, I'm curious...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-27-2015, 10:09 AM)JayKay Wrote: Never heard of it, I'm curious...

im pretty sure it was a piece of cotton tied to the twenty down to the three. i dont know if i dreamt this or not but i tried it on my practice board and hit 2 180s in twenty sets but hitting 60s with every set
Blind darts perhaps?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...lseye.html

Or possibly using a piece of string hanging down from the 20 bed down through the bullseye and using that as a target to aim for to help getting a straight throw? We used to do this years ago as one of our after matches games and see who could break the string first lol
Ah ok I got you. Yeah Iv'e heard of this and have tried it pinning string straight through the centre. Just to try it out. Never tried it again is I didn't find it did anything... Maybe I never gave it a chance?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think it's similar to the Bristow practice rings as it gives you something to focus on in order to get a straight throw, but it would work out a lot cheaper as most people have some string or cotton lying around the house that they could use.
Yeah I have heard Taylor did something similar and I think he even drew a line right down the wall and to the oche but never tried it myself.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broken Point Removal Technique Mezza47910 3 304 05-18-2020, 04:04 AM
Last Post: RolandAJ
  need opinions on a technique winkix 18 4,264 08-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post: davidsproull
  Shoulder problem, what throwing technique is best rogerc 11 1,608 01-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: ^Hawk^
  consistency and technique ooztuncer 3 954 11-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Help with technique jschwab 10 3,186 09-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  First World Dart Problems - Technique Rybro 3 1,589 03-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Last Post: LionCityDarter