Darts Buddy

BDO Players Championships 25-28 February 2016
This was announced last week but I think it deserves a new thread

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The British Darts Organisation would like to confirm our first new event of 2016. The BDO Players Championship (TPC) our unofficial FIFTH MAJOR, will take place at the iconic Old Billingsgate, London over the weekend of 25-28th February.

The Event will include the Top 20 players in the World plus 4 Wildcards and carries full ranking points and comes under the special events tables.

The weekend will also have Ladies, Disabled and Youth tournaments.

As a thank you to all our BICC members, all 67 Counties will be offered 50 FREE tickets (booking fee payable) for this event with FREE coach travel to and from the venue. Coaches will be made available from local pick up points across the UK. (Minimum numbers apply).

The weekend will also offer subsidised Food and drink via our new Catering partner who will be announced very soon.

Sue Williams said, "This is the first event of our new 2016 calendar and what a top class venue to launch with".

-------------------------------

Ticket prices have just been announced - I just paid for a VIP ticket for the Friday and really looking forward to it

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Struggling to find where to buy tickets..
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

use the email address at the bottom - theVIPbarman@outlook.com
Cool, is that where they have the fish market?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

the fish market used to be there years ago - it's now used as an events venue
(12-24-2015, 02:14 PM)mc1958 Wrote: the fish market used to be there years ago - it's now used as an events venue

Ah right, so where is that place they go to on the Apprentice, has the fish market moved elsewhere?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The old Billingsgate isn't too far from the Tower of London whereas the new market is in Docklands near Canary Wharf
I see, thanks for the info Mike, so much history in London its quite amazing really! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Free bar??? ??
I think the free bar is only for the first 100 each day - hopefully I got one of them for the Friday lol.
It looks like the free bar is going to be for everyone now
I'm going VIP style!
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

Nice one - which day or all 3?
Just Saturday, doing it as a present for my dads birthday
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

Nice one - hope your dad enjoys it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020 BDO WORLD PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS mc1958 346 25,570 01-30-2020, 06:48 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  BDO World Championships on tv in europe Ed180 14 1,051 01-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Lakeside World Championships 2018 mc1958 522 45,935 01-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Banz