Harrows Darts.

Target PRO GRIP SPIN SHAFTS Clear review (video included)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was sick of my flights popping off the stem so I decided to look at some different alternatives. After a little while I decided on these. 

I ordered from A180 and they were at my front door a couple of days later. Great service. 

After 5 minutes use the first one broke. Luckily for me I ordered 3 sets. After another 25 minutes play the second one broke. They are cheap but I still didn't expect two to break within 30 minutes of using them.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They do wobble a little bit. Almost like when a stem is a little loose and you have to tighten it. I thought that was going to put me off but after a few minutes you get used to that. 

The grip is excellent, your flights will not fall out. Changing your flights requires a lot of pull. 

I like the concept and I was throwing well with them but I would have to order 10 sets a week if I was to keep using them. 

They are far too delicate for darts. If a dart hits the tops of your flight there's a chance they'll break. 

Overall, to sum up: Great concept, but not very well made. I expected a little better from Target. 

I recorded a little video to give you an idea of how they work. 

Nice review thanks.  Shame they break so easily...
Huh, nice review. I ordered some and they're holding up alright though. Might have to do a review myself. Good one though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
+1 for the time and effort, nice review.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Nice review. I thought Wayne Mardle said you can replace the top, so when they break you just need to replace the top?
(12-23-2015, 11:03 PM)Kev Wrote: Nice review. I thought Wayne Mardle said you can replace the top, so when they break you just need to replace the top?

Yeah, tops pop out so you can replace 'em. You could theoretically set them up pre-game and save time if one breaks like the Power Shafts/Collette/Grip Style too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Think he said Target would be selling the tops separately too? You could have a clear stem and a black top or a black top and a clear stem that way. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(12-23-2015, 11:05 PM)jo$handaz Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 11:03 PM)Kev Wrote: Nice review. I thought Wayne Mardle said you can replace the top, so when they break you just need to replace the top?

Yeah, tops pop out so you can replace 'em. You could theoretically set them up pre-game and save time if one breaks like the Power Shafts/Collette/Grip Style too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Think he said Target would be selling the tops separately too? You could have a clear stem and a black top or a black top and a clear stem that way. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, if Target do start selling the tops separately it would be problem solved. 
(12-23-2015, 10:48 PM)jc14 Wrote: +1 for the time and effort, nice review.

Thanks.
(12-23-2015, 10:48 PM)jo$handaz Wrote: Huh, nice review. I ordered some and they're holding up alright though. Might have to do a review myself. Good one though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on them.
(12-23-2015, 10:47 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Nice review thanks.  Shame they break so easily...

It is indeed.
Good man for making that video cheers Trainor180 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the detailed review Trainor180! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  +1 from mee too.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks for the review ,,, I have been wanting to try these and compare them to the Harrows Super Spin shafts,,,,
With the way your darts stand up, I would think you want want fixed stems to use the flight as a backstop for understacking.

Also, please turn your cam (iPhone, I assume...) sideways when taking videos.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Nice review mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have tried the Harrows Spin too and had a few tangs break, to be honest I think its the material these kind of stems are made from, I dont think its as durable as the nylon stems.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archers Vice Grip stems review Getagrip 30 8,667 09-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Spangle
  Harrows Supergrip Carbon Shafts Review Getagrip 29 4,881 11-30-2019, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  L-Style Flights and Shafts Review Getagrip 40 11,105 02-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Last Post: ME27
  AFS Dual Extractor Tool Review To Remove Broken 2BA NO5 AFS M3 Darts Shafts and Tips Getagrip 2 1,213 12-02-2018, 10:19 AM
  Target Cortex Titanium Shafts review Getagrip 21 10,782 01-19-2017, 03:38 PM
  L-Style Lip Stock Video review jayouloun 1 1,145 11-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Gada
  Bull's Fighter Conversion Tip S-1.68 video Review jayouloun 2 1,266 11-07-2015, 10:31 AM
  Bull's Fighter Tip Case Video Review jayouloun 1 1,631 11-06-2015, 01:01 PM
  Target Pro Grip Short Stems slot 15 8,815 01-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Last Post: hikfromstik
  Bulls Referee Tool Video Review Getagrip 10 4,466 06-30-2013, 01:54 PM