Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

VDarts
I believe VDarts deserves a new thread of it's own instead of the "Coming Soon" one since it has been out a few months. 

How many people own this board and what do you think about it?
You owe us a review!

What is your experience so far? Would you endorse/recommend it to the rest?
I'd like to hear what people think of it too. I almost got this one instead of the Gran Board. The only thing that swayed me was that the Gran Board was available from a US based supplier so I didn't have to order it from overseas.
(12-22-2015, 09:09 PM)Dan203 Wrote: I'd like to hear what people think of it too. I almost got this one instead of the Gran Board. The only thing that swayed me was that the Gran Board was available from a US based supplier so I didn't have to order it from overseas.

VDarts is available in the USA from Dynast Darts. 
 https://www.dynastydarts.com/Dartboards-...ts-H2.html
(12-22-2015, 07:52 AM)majeek Wrote: You owe us a review!

What is your experience so far? Would you endorse/recommend it to the rest?

Believe me. I've been trying to choose my words carefully. If you already bought one, I'd say "Great" it's a fine board. Would I recommend one to someone still looking to purchase?  I'm not sure that I can do that. 

My reason for recommendation hesitation is simply due to the fact that the game was not fully developed at release. Some things being advertised were not ready upon receipt of the board. 

For instance the IOS app wasn't ready. I had to purchase an android to use it at first. Rankings weren't ready. Game still doesn't keep your stats. Game does not yet connect to the bar machines. Although VDarts has said they made that option available on their end and the wait is on the bar machines to update their soft ware. Some advertised games are still locked out. 

I find that being told what something can do now or will be able to do in the future are two different things. You buy something based on the advertisement, expecting it to be complete or the advertisement should say "features coming soon". 

Since it wasn't advertised in its current state of development, I've been disappointed. I would have been more pleased to buy it knowing the current state and then overjoyed with future upgrades. 

Hope that made sense. 

As far as the physical board itself, I think it is great. Darts stick well. Not loud to me, though that is subjective. Easily half as loud as an Arachnid is my guess. 

If online play is not important to you, I'd buy the Gran Board or Dartslive 200s. I personally want a Dartslive also but can't find one. 

If online play is important, I'd see what Dart-Connect board is like in January.
That's not a normal review coming from you!

Say the magic word.

So it sucks?
You have both the Gran Board and the VDarts right? How would you rate the apps of both boards for strictly offline play?
(12-22-2015, 11:41 PM)Dan203 Wrote: You have both the Gran Board and the VDarts right? How would you rate the apps of both boards for strictly offline play?

Sorry, I don't have the Gran board, but can see it keeps all your stats. So, I,would say it is better now. VDarts has those features coming soon. 

I'm told Dartslive 200s is the same as the bar machine. That would be my choice. Especially with its added silence. 

I'm working on getting a Dartslive bar machine at my house. Yes it's possible when your friend owns the machines and has some just sitting in storage n
(12-22-2015, 11:37 PM)majeek Wrote: That's not a normal review coming from you!

Say the magic word.

So it sucks?

Can't say it sucks. May be just gagging a little until it is fininished. Lol
LOL
Just got an iOS update thru TestFlight. I haven't explored it much yet. Two obvious things are you now see your opponents ranking. That's a good thing. Also the "next" button works allowing you to scroll thru to the next page of on line players. A very good thing. Some graphic refinements also.

Things are looking up. VDarts is not a small company. They make commercial boards seen a lot in Asia.
Things are looking up then! Like I've said...seems to be between this one and the darts connect board.
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Best out (steel tip): 170 (T20, T20, DBull)
How much does the online subscription cost for the VDarts board?
Free for the trial period, then $6 a month
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
If I remember correctly, $6 per month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New VDarts board H3 Don Hagliatelli 0 470 09-15-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  VDarts players? Don Hagliatelli 3 684 07-22-2019, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Last version of Vdarts app that works with Gran Board? Ginoworm 8 4,603 12-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Henniebrandweer
  Looking to buy VDarts H2. Need help Moose 6 1,326 02-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Moose
  vDarts 2L pknowq 5 1,740 11-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Swen Engel
  GranBoard/VDarts issue Androooo 1 1,868 03-29-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: g23
  Vdarts warning darkhorsekorea 8 6,071 02-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Ziggemby
  VDARTS Taiwan shop Chen Ci Ci 0 1,091 09-01-2016, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Chen Ci Ci
  VDARTS New shop - 701 club Chen Ci Ci 5 1,507 09-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Chen Ci Ci
  VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon Getagrip 240 81,978 06-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Nick Pugh