Shot Darts

I would like your suggestions
Hi guys, I would appreciate it if you lot could throw some dart suggestions at me for my next set of darts to buy.

My current dart of choice is the 24 gram Knight 2 from Red Dragon
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The size, shape and length of this barrel feels really good for my throw. The only problem I have with it is the level of grip, or lack there of.

Red Dragon rate this as a level 3, but I would class it as a level 2, so I am looking for something just a little more grippy.

If any of you have any ideas for a similar dart I would be very grateful to hear them so I can build up a shortlist if you will and then take it from there.

Thanks.
I say go with something completely different.

You'll never know what might work if you use the same sort of darts. Change things up. Throw everything you know out the window Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I currently own 10 sets of darts that are all different shapes, styles and weights and out of them, these feel the best by far. That is why I want to find something similar, only a little bit more gripier.
You look at the Barny Phase 4 25g
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=37247

Lovely darts and are grippy .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Yup the RVB 2A or 5 would be my tip
Shot & Puma darts do some grippy sets in that shape
With those dimensions and shape I'd recommend either the Barney phase 2a or phase 4. Very grippy. But that depends if you want to stick with 24g as they only come in odd weight numbers and the 2A is only available in 25g.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I dont think a gram one way or the other should be too much of an issue and I am leaning towards the Barney range at this early stage, but I going to go on a bit of a search looking at Snakebites and Adrian Lewis darts as well.

I will post up my shortlist in a few days and maybe add a poll just to see what you guys think.
(12-18-2015, 09:37 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote: I dont think a gram one way or the other should be too much of an issue and I am leaning towards the Barney range at this early stage, but I going to go on a bit of a search looking at Snakebites and Adrian Lewis darts as well.

I will post up my shortlist in a few days and maybe add a poll just to see what you guys think.

Make sure to have a good trawl through the reviews section as well.
(12-18-2015, 10:00 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 09:37 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote: I dont think a gram one way or the other should be too much of an issue and I am leaning towards the Barney range at this early stage, but I going to go on a bit of a search looking at Snakebites and Adrian Lewis darts as well.

Yeah I have been mate. Darren's youtube channel is what brought me to this site, so I have been watching a load of his videos as well as reading through a few of the reviews on this site.
(12-18-2015, 11:05 PM)Zulu Ninja Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 10:00 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:

Yeah I have been mate. Darren's youtube channel is what brought me to this site, so I have been watching a load of his videos as well as reading through a few of the reviews on this site.

The lewis gen 2 are superb straight barrel darts (but i wasnt overly impressed with the gen 3 model) and if you need any advice on barneys then get in touch because I've got a huge collection of them.
Anyone on here, other than gettagrip, used the Stratos darts?
At the moment I am umming and ahring over tham and the Barney phase 2's, but of course I am still looking at other darts as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virtual Darts suggestions... DagrDart 2 304 03-26-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: DagrDart
  Dart suggestions or anyone using these Hazza 5 596 11-25-2019, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Dart suggestions please..... LordWotsit 3 600 05-24-2017, 12:46 AM
Last Post: ReggaeDarts
  Suggestions for my grip style Dads3sons 4 588 02-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Dads3sons