Darts Buddy

Dutch Darts Import
Thought I would weigh in with my experience of dealing with this company. I was after a set of ted hankey Datadarts and Fred 180 pointed me towards these guys. 

An absolute pleasure to deal with. The website is in Dutch which is easily remedied with Google translator. I emailed them with my query and they were very quick to reply. Once ordered, they kept me upto date with emails about dispatch date, etc. And also sent me photos of the actual darts I would be receiving. I was blown away by their customer service and I will definitely be dealing with them again. If you are after some hard to find darts, check them out at dartshop.biz. 

A stellar 10/10 from me!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-17-2015, 08:24 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Thought I would weigh in with my experience of dealing with this company. I was after a set of ted hankey Datadarts and Fred 180 pointed me towards these guys. 

An absolute pleasure to deal with. The website is in Dutch which is easily remedied with Google translator. I emailed them with my query and they were very quick to reply. Once ordered, they kept me upto date with emails about dispatch date, etc. And also sent me photos of the actual darts I would be receiving. I was blown away by their customer service and I will definitely be dealing with them again. If you are after some hard to find darts, check them out at dartshop.biz. 

A stellar 10/10 from me!

Good to know. Thanks
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Ordered from them a few times in the past, he is also a member here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The couple of times I've sent them enquiries in the past I've not had an answer from them - sent them another last night but not hopeful of a reply lol
(12-18-2015, 09:59 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Ordered from them a few times in the past, he is also a member here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

She Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(12-18-2015, 10:32 AM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 09:59 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Ordered from them a few times in the past, he is also a member here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

She Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

She?

I thought it was a he, called Fred?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-18-2015, 07:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

She?

Co Owner Frits past Away for about 18 months now.
Fredegonde Brusse is running the store part time now

(12-18-2015, 10:02 AM)mc1958 Wrote: The couple of times I've sent them enquiries in the past I've not had an answer from them - sent them another last night but not hopeful of a reply lol

Ah that's a shame. Dealt with them twice and they've been nothing short of excellent for me.
I got a reply to last night's email earlier - hopefully I'll be getting another email shortly with a paypal invoice - there is some really great stuff on that site.

I can't remember when I sent my last email but it may have been around the time the co-owner passed away, so that most likely explains why I never heard back before
(12-18-2015, 07:21 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 07:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

She?

Co Owner Frits past Away for about 18 months now.
Fredegonde Brusse is running the store part time now

Ah that's sad to hear Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Fair point. They do have some pretty obscure models on there. I could have an absolute field day if I had more disposable income! Some Taylor Heroes are next on the hit list  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The shop is actually located in Belgium a few km across the border from where I live in the Netherlands. Nice shop with nice people, hope you have good experience buying online as well.

Cheers
Red
(12-18-2015, 08:21 PM)Red Wrote: The shop is actually located in Belgium a few km across the border from where I live in the Netherlands. Nice shop with nice people, hope you have good experience buying online as well.

Cheers
Red

?---? Think you mean some other Shop Red

Sorry, reading fail on my behalf. Different shop!
Recently bought some darts from here. Would recommend contacting them through e-mail as I'm not sure how up to date the stock on the website is. Had contact with the owner, very clear communication and responded to my emails very fast. Somehow they ended in my spam folder though so be sure to check there if you are not getting any replies.

Very good shop and would recommend Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.