Target Darts.

Krzysztof Wojciechowski from Red Dragon
Just seen these on their site, not sure if they have just come out or not:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.reddragondarts.com/cgi-bin/s...&id=dragon

I quite like em, but dont ask me to pronounce their name!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ive not seen them before 90% sure theyre new. Theyre ALOT like pipes if you dont use the scallop. Also very appealing to look at and alot better value than cosmos which isnt hard
i will just be calling them the polish darts lol
yep, Polish darts is easier to say Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Sorry for diggin´ out this old Thread.

I found these on the RedDragon Site last Week and ordered them Yesterday but haven´t searched for Reviews before Ordering.
Is there a Review?
I never got any, keep thinking I should though, no reviews that I know of, but you can review them when you get them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

https://translate.google.bg/?ie=UTF-8&hl...ciechowski

^^
They have been in the RD catalogue for a few years now Darren I have a set if your wanting to try them give me a shout and I will get them posted out for you
Cheers Dave, yeah I have seen them for a while just never got round to getting any, thanks for the offer but no rush yet as I have lots to get through still Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-18-2016, 08:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: but you can review them when you get them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Missus just send me a Message. There is an Envelope from UK in the Mail.
They seem to have arrived and i will take some Pictures later.
(01-22-2016, 10:46 AM)Shotgun Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: but you can review them when you get them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Missus just send me a Message. There is an Envelope from UK in the Mail.
They seem to have arrived and i will take some Pictures later.

Good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album