Shot Darts

TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN)
Hello Nutz, Today I have a review of my new Cosmo Dart Case that I received in the mail yesturday. It feels like great quality and plenty of room for accessories and the drop sleeve is great.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Comes with 2 containers in the back ( I think thats what the slots in the little blocks are for lol ) :

The front has a pocket that you can items like flights, cards, bags of points, money, I.D., DartsNutz patch, etc.
The back also has a slot for stuff like cards, I.D., Flights, etc. :

Overall:

Its a nice case. I like the big zippered pouch in the back and the containers that come in it. The drop sleeve is great quality and holds darts perfectly so your fit flights or other flights won't bend. I didnt really care about the netting on the front and originally was going to cut it off but Its starting to grow on me. The flag is velcro and has a button to close it. It also it detachable with 2 buttons on the back and slides off which is a pretty cool feature But ill probably leave it on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Overall, its a nice case and I look forward to using it during league nights.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice clear review and photos Titan!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the review Titan. I've liked the look of these cases but never bought one as didn't really know all they have to offer, and I was unsure about the mesh. +1 from me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I used to have one in this very colour. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Briliant case, brilliant review, +1 for sure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Looks like a quality case. Well done! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Does any one on here that has on of these types of cases actually wear it clipped to the Hip....

Cheers for the Show, Titan.
(12-13-2015, 05:39 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Does any one on here that has on of these types of cases actually wear it clipped to the Hip....

I do. I wear my cameo garment 2 every Tuesday for steel and Sunday for soft attached to one of my belt loops. Its hardly noticeable and these cases fit everything you need. that way you dont need to worry about someone getting into your stuff and taking anything
TITAN
Titan Wrote:
ReggaeDarts Wrote:Does any one on here that has on of these types of cases actually wear it clipped to the Hip....

I do. I wear my cameo garment 2 every Tuesday for steel and Sunday for soft attached to one of my belt loops. Its hardly noticeable and these cases fit everything you need. that way you dont need to worry about someone getting into your stuff and taking anything

Nice One, Geezer.
Geezer? lol I'm only 24
TITAN
I tuck mine in my front pocket because I feel uncomfortable when it swings while I walk around, and bump into the ladies. Might get in trouble.
Titan Wrote:Geezer? lol I'm only 24

Ah yes, differences in vernacular. Over here in England, especially down in the South of England we refer to any age adult male as a Geezer, if they've only just reached adulthood, they'll more than likely be referred to as a Lad. We can be specific, and only a certain type of Man would be referred to as a Geezer, this is a bit of a London Cockney usage.
Nie review and pics. Looks like a quality little case with plenty of storage
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I have re-purposed my old football boot bag as my carry-all for league. The places we play at are trustworthy but I prefer to play with nothing in my pockets if possible so my wallet, phone and darts bits will go in there when the new season starts.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide Serial 7hriller 9 2,971 05-29-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3 Titan 36 10,300 03-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,155 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g Titan 37 16,822 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: HapBilko
  S7 Reviews #8: Phase 2A: The Best Dart Ever Made! Serial 7hriller 30 9,718 02-16-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: jgritten
  S7 #11 Reviews: Winmau 24g Robbie Green Serial 7hriller 16 6,613 02-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Serial 7hriller
  Dart case review - L Style Cameo Colours 4737 Carlin 7 4,089 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: rmsam
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,856 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 7,230 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  Chardotz's Scientific dart reviews! Chardotz 18 5,190 01-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Chardotz